Submit your review
Horrible experience with the new Batt Street, Penrith (NSW) store last night. Ordered online and my tracker told me it was ready for pickup. When I got there they hadn't even started malign it and was just standing around talking. I then went outside in the cooler air to wait for it and when it was ready they didn't bother telling me but once again stood around talking and on their phones.
Yesterday Sunday the 12th January
I went to Domino,s town circuit SALAMANDER BAY
to purchase a lge Pizza
time approx 3pm
In my time waiting for it to cook , my eyes were looking
around the seating area , there is a big map feature wall next to the door entering the preparation area
to my shock and horror my eyes could not leave the floor area under the map and the staff door.
It was SO DIRTY ,I MEAN food, dirt . caked on .
then I looked around the area more, filthy floor
looked like no broom or mop had been used for months...I am sorry it up set me so much , I asked the staff do you ever sweep or wash this floor .
The girl said to one of the young Guys did you sweep last night , I asked the girl to send him out through the door and I would show him.
he came out from the staff door. and said
DID I MISS SOMETHING
I said please do not tell me you have sweepted it
Sorry it is so terrible so dirty I will ring the health department at the PORT STERPHEN COUNCIL I told those staff that is what I was going to do.
It upset me very much so dirty ,a big patch of spilt soft drink , a feather from a bird .. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY
then I was thinking my food coming from inside the cooking area , I would love to see how clean that was .
staff plus management and OWNERS should hang their head in shame . third world look ..
I am sorry I have not seen a food outlets floor area so dirty EVER.
STAFF AND those in charge need to be trained what is clean.... put it down to the age of the boy and his head girl... sorry NOT ACCEPTABLE.
I am still considering registering my concerns
with the health Department of the Port Stephens Council .
You need a visit from them to get your act together.
plus the area needs a big effort put into it to bring it up to a acceptable standard...
I will go back in again in the next days ...
if no change I will be ring the council
your shop is a health hazard
I hope you read and act.
Domino’s Pizza Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Hamilton, Queensland 4007. Most of the operations handled from this Domino’s Pizza Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Domino’s Pizza headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Domino’s Pizza. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
T09 Ground Floor, Hamilton Harbour, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, 4007 Hamilton, Queensland, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 7 3008 9100 to reach someone at Domino’s Pizza headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Sun to Wed: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm and Thu: 11:00 am – 12:00 am and Friday to Saturday: 11:00 am – 1:00 am. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Domino’s Pizza at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.dominos.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Domino’s Pizza headquarters.
Domino’s Pizza Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Domino’s Pizza headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Domino’s Pizza corporate office Australia.
- Nick Knight : Ceo Australia
- Allan Collins : Chief Marketing Officer
- Brett Moore : Head Of Franchise Operations
- Lynn Carruthers : Chief Financial Officer
- Rian Bell : Chief Development Officer
Domino’s Pizza corporate head office addresses
|Domino’s Pizza (Australia)||T09 Ground Floor, Hamilton Harbour, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, 4007 Hamilton, Queensland, Australia|
Also Read : Ticketek Headquarters Info