Submit your review
Went to kmart horsham. No one to serve me. So I left my trolley full of item and left the shop. Purchased those items elsewhere. Won't be back in a hurry. Not good enough. I tried to submit this with no stars. That's they way I truely feel but it wouldn't let me so reluctantly gave it one star.
My email to Kmart- watch this space.
To whom this may concern,
I’d like to express my huge disappointment at the unprofessional manner of a Kmart employee at the service desk on Monday 11/05/2020 at approximately 1.25pm.
It is rather unfortunate I did not get the female attendant’s name.
* I arrived to the service desk to pick up my order.
* In the absence of an attendant, I walked around to the end of service desk to enquire if I could receive service when she was ready.
* The attendant was yelling instructions regarding using “the buzzer” from inside what I presumed to be a storeroom behind the counter.
* By this stage I’m left horrified at her unprofessional approach.
* She eventually came forward to serve.
* I reminded her that I was not aware of a buzzer which she rightly pointed out.
* I mentioned there was a lack of signage regarding position and use of the buzzer.
* Attendant immediately picked up a blue sign laying face down approximately 60cm away from the buzzer location.
* I attempted to bring this to her attention when she totally dismissed me and began to serve the next customer “ next please”, all the while left me standing horrified at attendant’s appalling customer service and a great lack of professional etiquette.
* A total lack of apology and disregard of an individual has far reaching consequences.
It was only MY SECOND VISIT TO A KMART STORE and this experience has left me NEVER in want of shopping at ANY Kmart store ever again.
QUESTION: DOES KMART TRAIN EMPLOYEES ON PEOPLE CULTURE AND
I would appreciate feedback about my unfortunate experience.
An apology from the attendant (not on behalf of the attendant) is the least Kmart could offer.
I look forward to your earliest respnse.
Kmart Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Mulgrave VIC 3170. Most of the operations handled from this Kmart Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Kmart headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Kmart. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Kmart, 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 1800 124 125 to reach someone at Kmart headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Kmart at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem.
- Website: You can use their website www.kmart.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Kmart headquarters.
Kmart Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Kmart headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Kmart corporate head office Australia.
- Anthony Gianotti : Chief Financial Officer
- Maya vanden Driesen : Group General Counsel
- Michael Schneider : Managing Director
- Ian Bailey : Managing Director, Kmart Group
- Sarah Hunter : Managing Director
- Aleksandra Spaseska : Executive General Manager
- Jenny Bryant : Chief Human Resources Officer
- Naomi Flutter : Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs
- Ed Bostock : Managing Director, Business Development
Kmart corporate office addresses
|Kmart (Australia)||Kmart, 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia|
Also Read : Coles Headquarters Info