Submit your review
Owner of a Ford Kuga TF mark 2 Titanium with a 2.0 litre turbocharged non stop/start petrol fueled engine.
This vehicle is not listed in the RAA battery booklet which is supplied to the auto industry state wide.
Had an issue yesterday (10/03/20) with a dead OEM installed battery. Called RAA and got a quick response but the technician could only “kick start “ the motor as no battery was listed for my make of vehicle and if he did have one it would take an hour of work installing it (manufacturing of my model car ran in production for some 4 to 5 years.???).
Technician relieved not to work on my vehicle as the battery positioning is set way back in the engine bay as he could not supply me with a battery from his van. Technician gave me a “RAA specialist brochure “ indicating who could remedy my problem. Was advised to go to “G.D Automotive Electrical Repairs” at Para Hills West. This company also was unable to help me as they did not have my battery in stock, they sent me to “Independent Batteries” on Research Road who were able to sell me the battery for my vehicle ( a Platinum brand model N66MF) but would not install it because they would need to “pull things apart to get to it”, so back to “G.D Automotive” who gladly and timely removed my old and put in my newly purchased battery inside 20 minutes of me re entering their premises. This company I feel are well worthy of their “RAA accreditation”, I could not be more happier with their service and knowledge and workmanship.
My concern with all this if I was caught out in the country side with this same predicament would the the person who has to help me, and being supplied with the same RAA brochure, would they be able solve my problem. It took some investigating on behalf of “G.D Automotive” to find me the battery for my vehicle and I’m afraid that they may not have the same resourcefulness as my saviour of the day.
Exceptional service! Helpful staff members! My car was fixed properly! I really appreciate everything RAA does for me! A great company customers love!
RAA Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Mile End Adelaide, SA 5031. Most of the operations handled from this RAA Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: RAA headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the RAA. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
101 Richmond Rd, Mile End Adelaide, SA 5031, Australia
- Phone Number: Call (08) 8202 4600 to reach someone at RAA headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email RAA at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.raa.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for RAA headquarters.
RAA Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to RAA headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of RAA corporate office Australia.
- Ian Stone : Managing Director RAA
- David Russell : Chief Executive, RAA Insurance
- Mike Walters : Chief Information Officer
- Dominic Jacob : General Manager Automotive Services
- Gina Norman : General Manager Travel
- Douglas Parr : General Manager Product, Marketing & Distribution
- Jayne Flaherty : General Manager Government & Public Policy
- Belinda Vivian : General Manager People & Environment
- Tom Griffiths : Group Chief Finance, Membership and Brand Officer
RAA corporate office addresses
|RAA (Australia)||101 Richmond Rd, Mile End Adelaide, SA 5031, Australia|
Also Read : Bupa Headquarters Info