Submit your review
Bought a new washing machine that broke after 6 weeks. Samsung sent a technician out to look at it and confirmed that it is indeed broken, including the motherboard and the inverter, and now will return my calls or messages about arranging a replacement. The best I have been able to achieve it to be told through the online chat system that it will take up to 21 business days (~ 5 weeks) to deliver a new machine. Given the week I have already waited, it could mean 6 weeks without a working washing machine (coincidentally the same amount of time the machine actually worked). I just checked other stores and the machine is in stock so this just seems to be poor customer service on behalf of Samsung. I would not buy anything from them.
I also ordered a Samsung S20 plus via the online store and it has not been delivered. No one in the "chat" will investigate and the phone number given to me by Bree/Justine is not answered. I am searching the Samsung website for an email or phone number to call and there is nothing other than the 1300 number that is not being answered. Wish I never bothered with Samsung, what pathetic service/support. If they can't deliver their orders they should stop taking them.
Samsung Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and headquarters in Sydney, NSW 2127. Most of the operations handled from this Samsung Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Samsung headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Samsung. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call 1300 362 603 to reach someone at Samsung headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Samsung at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.samsung.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Samsung headquarters.
Samsung Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Samsung headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Samsung corporate office Australia.
- Mr. Lee SangChul: President and Chief Executive Officer Southeast Asia Headquarters
- Kim, Ki Nam: Vice Chairman & CEO
- Kim, Hyun Suk: President & CEO
- Koh, Dong Jin: President & CEO [2018~Present]
Samsung corporate office addresses
|Samsung (Australia)||3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia|
Also Read : Whirlpool Headquarters Info