Submit your review
Disgusting customer service. I purchased a fridge, a freezer and a treadmill all at once from this company. The treadmill display wasnt working on second day, so I contacted support... I got an email saying someone would contact me within 5 to 7 days which was ridiculous time to wait. No one called.... I have emailed several times and no reply from the company. I have had the matter resolved by going to the makers of the treadmill... The products are good, but the customer services is shocking, and if something goes wrong they dont want to know you... A grab your money and run company. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau on this matter as it is not good enough when we pay good money for a product. I only wish we could give lower than 1 star as this company doesnt even deserve that.
Absolutely the worst customer experience I have ever received purchasing anything online!
Ordered a fridge from them (approx $2,000) and gave them several days of notice for the delivery day, so that I could organise time off work and so they could plan that into their schedule.
Delivery date was for Friday, 26 Nov. I had taken the day off work and waited for the delivery. The whole day and evening went by and no sign of delivery. I got an SMS from someone at night saying they cant make it cant was trying to get me to reschedule and take another day off the following week.
After speaking to this person, they eventually agreed that delivery would be the followjng day Saturday between 10am-12.
A lot of our food went bad and I wasted a day off work waiting for them.
Again I took the day off work for another day for Saturday. On the Saturday, no sign of delivery by midday. I SMSed the guy repeatedly, and no replies. Eventually I called their customer support.
Customer support tries to call the driver and apparently no sign of the driver or my deliveries. They again tried to get me to reschedule for next week. After I mentioned how unprofessional this has been, a manager spoke to me and said the best they can do is reschedule AGAIN for Sunday. Apparently the driver has gone missing so they cant deliver today.
They refused to give me a delivery window or time, so that I could plan my day better. I would only get an SMS from them at 11AM with a possible delivery window.
Basically this means with every missed delivery day, I now have to sit around for 3 full days waiting for these guys to deliver, without any guarantee or indication of time in advance. When I highlighted this to the manager, they said in a rude tone "that's all we can do, we can just refund you if you don't want tomorrow's delivery".
At this point they have wasted 2-3 days of my time, taken my money, been rude and evasive with delivery times, and still not delivered my fridge.
Absolutely cannot recommend this company. I would give them 0 stars if that was possible.
Appliances Online Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Redfern NSW 2016. Most of the operations handled from this Appliances Online Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Appliances Online headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Appliances Online. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 2, 20A Danks Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- Phone Number: Call 1300 000 500 to reach someone at Appliances Online headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 24 Hours and Saturday to Sunday: 24 Hours. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Appliances Online at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.appliancesonline.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Appliances Online headquarters.
Appliances Online Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Appliances Online headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Appliances Online corporate head office Australia.
- John Winning : Chief Executive Officer
Appliances Online corporate office addresses
|Appliances Online (Australia)||Level 2, 20A Danks Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia|
Also Read : Ebay Australia Headquarters Info