Submit your review
I have been a shareholder in our local Bendigo Bank in Pyrmont since it was founded. The Bank then decided to move away without any consultation with the people who had trusted and invested in them. Recently I received a letter from Bendigo Bank with attached cheque telling me that I had been overcharged and I was now being refunded. I thank you for your honesty, What I don't understand is why you could not just deposit it in the account you mistakenly took it from. It has taken me 6 weeks to finally today deposit it in my account - I guess more interest for you.This week the not so local branch was closed for a day - i had put this trip off because of Covid risks but today I drove to Balmain where I thought there was a branch. But no it had moved to Rozelle, I found out, after getting to Balmain. Whose idea was it to send a cheque - who sends cheques these days?? Please tell me! You make a mistake and then I am the one inconvenienced esp in COVID. I supported the Pyrmont Local Branch and whilst it was in Pyrmont, the customer service was excellent. The customer service Bendigo Bank has shown me in this instance is appalling.
Fraud on my card, No way of contacting Bendgo bank. All call backs in excess of 30 mins and head offices Phone number is a FAX. Moving banks once they get back to me.
Bendigo Bank Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Bendigo VIC 3550. Most of the operations handled from this Bendigo Bank Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Bendigo Bank headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Bendigo Bank. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
12 Bath Ln, Bendigo VIC 3550, Australia
- Phone Number: Call 03 5485 7668 to reach someone at Bendigo Bank headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Bendigo Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.bendigoadelaide.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Bendigo Bank headquarters.
Bendigo Bank Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Bendigo Bank headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Bendigo Bank corporate office Australia.
- Marnie Baker : Managing Director
- Taso Corolis : Chief Risk Officer
- Travis Crouch : Chief Financial Officer
- Richard Fennell : Executive, Consumer Banking
- Alexandra Gartmann : Executive Rural Bank, Partnerships, Marketing and Corporate Affairs
- Bruce Speirs : Executive, Business Banking
- Louise Tebbutt : Chief People Officer
- Stella Thredgold : Executive, Technology and Business Enablement
Bendigo Bank corporate office addresses
|Bendigo Bank (Australia)||12 Bath Ln, Bendigo VIC 3550, Australia|
Also Read : Unitab Headquarters Info