Recently updated on November 22nd, 2023 at 07:00 am
BP Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Docklands VIC 3008. Most of the operations handled from this BP Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: BP headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the BP. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 17/717 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 3 9268 4111 to reach someone at BP headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email BP at AUcustcare@bp.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.bp.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for BP headquarters.
BP Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to BP headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of BP corporate office Australia.
- Bob Dudley : group chief executive
- Brian Gilvary : chief financial officer
- Susan Dio : chairman and president of BP America
- Tufan Erginbilgic : chief executive, Downstream
- David Eyton : group head of technology
- Bob Fryar : executive vice president, safety and operational risk
- Andy Hopwood : executive vice-president, chief operating officer, strategy and regions, Upstream
- Bernard Looney : chief executive, Upstream
- Lamar McKay : deputy group chief executive
- Eric Nitcher : group general counsel
- Dev Sanyal : chief executive, alternative energy and executive vice president, regions
- Helmut Schuster : executive vice president, group human resources director
- Dame Angela Strank : group head of technology
BP corporate office addresses
|BP (Australia)||Level 17/717 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia|
BP Headquarters Location & Directions
BP Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Trivago Headquarters Info
BP Australia FAQS
Q. Where is BP Headquarters?
A. BP headquarters is located at Level 17/717 Bourke St, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia.
Q. What is BP australia phone number?
A. BP Australia Phone number is +61 3 9268 4111.
Q. Who owns BP australia?
A. BP Australia is wholly owned by BP plc.
Submit your review
Fuel quality and quantity check not carried out after 3 months.
Absent follow up and communication from HO, even with Case ID.
I get my morning coffees at bp in sebastopol i look forward to my coffees there was a lady who used to work named jasmine she would always do her best to make me a decent morning coffee which i was very grateful for i have spend thousands over the years a loyal customer jasmine has gone and most of the other workers do not care less about making me a decent coffee i complained to the manager peter and he made me feel like i was the issue. all i am asking for is someone to make me a full cream milk late with extra froth or crem and extra chocolate power. because i have complained i get treated like a pain by some staff and i am thinking that i should go elsewhere. i pay 10.80$ each morning and i am asking if you can do something to help in any way without them knowing it was me who complained. many people look forward to a good morning coffee i hope that things change for the better. thankyou for listening to my concerns. good coffee can make alot of money i have tried other bps but the staff all seem to do the same thing in general usually the coffee is flat and not enjoyable. i think if the servers concentrated and put the effort in your sales would increase and customers would be alot happier if jasmine could do it then why cant anyone else on average.
Terrible customer service. Dangerous incidents happen and couldn’t even report it. The people in India aren’t very helpful. Should have rung the media
Ongoing direct debit payment made to BP Plus for fuel cards. BP cant locate payment, terrible customer service. Have spent over 5 hours trying to rectify so can close the account due the incompetence. Dont get BP Plus cards!!
The customer care staff do not understand questions and don’t know how to reply.
I received responses on the phone and by email that indicate that they have not listened or read the complaint and just responded with nonsense. Bizarre tactic for staff to feign ignorance in order to avoid accepting complaints.
BP Boulder in WA upgraded their toilets few year's ago but never clean them. Absolutely disgusting. I won't be back.
What a joke. Over charged account, won’t take calls or respond to emails.
Don’t use if you’re a business as they’re incompetent.
Hours upon hours on the phone with no answer.
Bp Warrnambool,CNR Laverock and raglan parade,cooking in filthy oil and very abusive to who ever speaks up...I wouldn't feed that food to my dogs ...
visited MBK BP staff is super friendly and so helpful thanks guys
all i wanted was a bulk fuel delivery.
Shame on you BP.
Get out of australia, your operation and customer service is shamefull. Shame full. The reason your phone operators are busy is because its all complaints.Your a australian embarresment, get off your covid arses and do your jobs.