Submit your review
I sent my vacuum cleaner SAUBER SI200 For repair of the broken front lid on 18-05-20. to GODFREYS Puncbowl NSW 2196.
On 27-05-20 I got a call telling me the cost of fixing it is $99.99 of which I agreed.
On 29-05-20 I got a text message advising the vacuum is ready for pick up.
On 30-05-20 I went to pick my vacuum up.
I requested Godfreys staff, Mohammad Ujjal to test the vacuum, and I was horrified to discover that the retractable cable cannot automatically roll into the machine as it should be. I said this was not so when I handed the machine on 18-05-20, and I demanded the defect be fixed.
Mohammad Ujjal refused my request, and instead insisted that I should pay the $99.99 before he would proceed to fix the fault of the retractable cable. I declined to pay, because I said that you damaged my machine plus I cannot take my machine because of the fault, why would you want me to pay. After a long argument, he then agreed to fix the fault without further asking for payment.
I questioned Mohammad Ujjal how long approximately will take to fix the problem? He said I don't know. It could be next Friday (05-06-20) that the machine will be picked for repair (he continued), and probably another 2 weeks after that to have the vacuum fixed.
In my personal view, how can a business in this competitive environment to compete with attitude shown by Mohammad Ujjal of Godfreys to survive?
I said to myself, should I go back to Godfreys should I need a new vacuum?
The simple answer would definitely be "NO".
I bought a hoover vibre carpet cleaner for about $400 it did a fantastic job however the thing fell apart within months the handlebroke the grommet came off and it was leaking profusely rather than exchange for a new under warranty it went to be repaired.i received it back just before osborne closed woth the covid19 . I ised it for first tine today since i have had it back and again it is still leaking profusrly using aboit 5 times more cleaning fluid than normal. Cant contact anybody i have sent an email and no response . I needed it today to vacate a rental property and really annoyed . No help what so ever . Will never go back to godfreys again
Godfreys Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Altona VIC 3018. Most of the operations handled from this Godfreys Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Godfreys headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Godfreys. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
26-34 Aylesbury Dr, Altona VIC 3018, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 1800 815 270 to reach someone at Godfreys headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Godfreys at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.godfreys.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Godfreys headquarters.
Godfreys Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Godfreys headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Godfreys corporate office Australia.
- David J Lee : Chief Executive Officer & Company Secretary
Godfreys corporate office addresses
|Godfreys (Australia)||26-34 Aylesbury Dr, Altona VIC 3018, Australia|
Also Read : Nike Headquarters Info