Submit your review
I purchased a hot chocolate via the Drive-Thru at McDonald's Croydon in Victoria recently. The drink tasted strange, as if a cleaning chemical had been deposited in it. I went in-store to obtain a refund or a replacement drink. I stood in front of the counter trying to get the staff's attention but no one noticed me as they had their backs to me. So I walked a little bit into the kitchen area behind the counter holding up my cup hoping to get someone's attention. At all times I was appropriately attired in PPE including a mask, given the current Covid-19 situation in Victoria. The store manager saw me and said: "What the f**k are you doing behind the counter? You stupid bi**ch you scared the sh*t out of my staff! People like you have Covid-19! Get out of here or I will call the police!" I managed to get a refund for the drink and quickly left the store. As I left the store, I saw her calling someone on her phone, presumably the police. It should be mentioned that I am of Asian heritage. I have also called the police myself who have said I am not in any trouble as I have not committed any offence in trying to get my drink replaced or in obtaining a refund. In addition, I have spoken to McDonald's Customer Service about this staff member's conduct, and they have subsequently received a reply from the franchisee stating that they do not wish to communicate with me to offer an apology or for any other reason. I believe in the integrity of the McDonald's brand, in particular their promise of Service, Inclusion, Integrity, Community and Family. Accordingly, I will be writing to the CEO of McDonalds Australia, as surely, the conduct of the store manager – in particular what she said to me - cannot accord with McDonald's staff code of conduct or customer service charter.
I was a casual employee at Mc Donald's Alice Springs.
I had rung the office today to inform them that I won't be able to continue work because of university commitments, but the duty manager who I have never worked with or report to dismissed what I said and instead told me that I am fired because I did not turn up for my three shifts. I called to inform them of my absense but no one picked up.
The manager who spoke to me wasn't professional and was very abrupt. If he can't be professional with his staff, how can he be professional with the customers? You can listen to the call and see how he raged and understand what type of behaviour was portrayed.
I am letting you know of what has happened and its not at all acceptable after going through all the core values when it's not followed by the managers themselves.
I hope no one else gets to put up with this kind of a behaviour from a manager.
McDonald’s Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in THORNLEIGH NSW 2120. Most of the operations handled from this McDonald’s Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: McDonald’s headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the McDonald’s. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
21-29 Central Ave, THORNLEIGH NSW 2120, Australia
- Phone Number: Call (02) 9875 6666 to reach someone at McDonald’s headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm (AEST) and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email McDonald’s at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website mcdonalds.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for McDonald’s headquarters.
McDonald’s Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to McDonald’s headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of McDonald’s corporate office Australia.
- Andrew Gregory : Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Craig Cawood : General Counsel/Franchise Relations Officer
- Jenni Dill : Chief Marketing Officer
- Jennifer St Ledger : Chief People Officer
- Robert Sexton : Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Green : Chief Information Officer
- Sharon Paz : Director of Operations
- Joshua Bannister : Director of Development
- Kylie Freeland : Director of Supply Chain
- Barbara Ryan : CEO RMHC
McDonald’s corporate office addresses
|McDonald’s Head Office (Australia)||21-29 Central Ave, THORNLEIGH NSW 2120, Australia|
|McDonald’s (VIC)||2 Smith St, COLLINGWOOD VIC 3066|
|McDonald’s (Queensland)||1364 Gympie Road Aspley, BRISBANE QLD 4034|
|McDonald’s (SA)||36 Bank St, Adelaide 5000|
|McDonald’s (WA)||18 Lyall St, Ascot WA 6104|
Also Read : Gumtree Headquarters Info