Submit your review
To Whom It May Concern,
Please pass this email to the manager or complaint team. I've asked the customer service if there is anyone else I can contact regarding this matter. She told me the result will be the same. However, I believe the issue was not being resolved fairly.
I've purchased the Nuface Device in March, after using the product for a while I had serious skin allergies to the machine/ serum. It happened over time, from minor redness to serious breakouts.
So I emailed the customer service, who stated I had 90 days to return the product (Nowhere in the email indicated it was 90 days from the purchase date- I've attached a photo as evidence) which to my understanding I thought it meant 90 days from 13th of May. Due to quarantine and health conditions, I couldn't physically return the products to the store.
I've tried to contact again today, only to be told I can no longer return it, as its 90 days from the purchasing date. I would assume if a beauty product caused serious skin issues to the customer, the company should be responsible. I've been purchasing my Mecca for years, however, I'm extremely disappointed with how this issue has been handled. The customer service person pretty much said it's my own fault for not returning on time (when I've explained numerous times about my personal situation and the quarantine restrictions). Also, the email was unclear about the date. At a difficult time like this, it amazes me how Mecca shows no understanding or sympathy to a loyal customer.😞
I actually had a similar issue before with a facial (origin) cream, which I returned in person, no issues when I showed her my allergy/ the sales lady instantly returned the item for me. I do not understand why the online customer service team provided such poor service/ and absolutely zero sympathies at a difficult time like this.
I hope this email will reach someone in charge. Not just the customer service team (who according to the lady I've spoken on the phone with will give me the same solution)
Very Good service...
MECCA Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Richmond VIC 3121. Most of the operations handled from this MECCA Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: MECCA headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the MECCA. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
34 Wangaratta St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 3 9420 7373 to reach someone at MECCA headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email MECCA at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.mecca.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for MECCA headquarters.
MECCA Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to MECCA headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of MECCA corporate office Australia.
- Jo Horgan : Chief Executive Officer
- Jason B. : Solution Architect
- Tamsin Brame : Head of Strategy Delivery Hub at MECCA Brands
- Claudia Campani : Product Development Manager
MECCA corporate office addresses
|MECCA (Australia)||34 Wangaratta St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia|
Also Read : Ozsale Headquarters Info