Submit your review
Just cannot understand does optus not care or have the technology to service the customers better but also protect the staff working in contact centers within Australian shores but also other ofshore contact center in Phillipines and India by giving a work from home option for the staff working in these contact centers eg. TCS, TechMahindra, Concentrix and few others where there is a high risk of contracting Covid19 virus is high already few if these contact center located in various cities like Manila, Alabang, Cubao, Quezon City, Delhi, Calcutta, Pune, Mumbai and Thane have more than 20 or 30 staff members who tested Covid19 positive and reported to work and due to which number are bound to rise as there is no mandatory Covid19 tested conducted by these contact center i.e IT/BPO/call center companies both in Phillipines and India, besides which the differently abled staff who are reporting to work in these contact center face a lot of hardship and subjected to abuse in the name of social distancing and many of these IT/BPO/call center companies in Phillipines and India are covering up the number of Covid19 positive cases and also maybe bribing the concerned in government officials to aviod mandatory Covid19 test and operating with more than 80% staffing
Besides which most of high vulunerable customers face a lot hardship and delays in getting their broadband, home phone and Internet TV services restored atimes taking more than 2 to 3 weeks besides these disruption of service happen practically every week especially those having NBN, Cable broadband services and Fetch TV services despite paying their bills on time worst part when a customer ask for a speaking supervisor or a complaints specialist advisor have to sent mails to the supervisor or complaints specialist and customers have to wait for a call back from supervisor or complaints specialist which many atimes does not happen and no action taken despite the fact of customers raising dissatifaction threatning to cancel service, go the social media, Courts, Obudsman and councerned authorties, infact it looks like some supervisors and complaints specialist are really not concerned about the customers concerns and putting pressure on the advisor to aviod speaking to the customer apart from that no action is taken against the supervisor or complaints specialist for not calling back customers as promised or following up.
So hope this above issues are addressed before it is to late especially in current situation when there is a pandemic like Covid19, if optus really cares for its customers and it staff working in the contact centers within Australia and out of Australia as they have a social responsiblity not to just to the citizens of Australia but other countries as well.
Was on contract now month by month. Went to Optus Store to resolve billing issues overcharged was told they can’t help and gave number . Ring the number it’s overseas operators in Asia. Despite paying my account online $55 for month l kept getting text messages they had not received it. to ignore if you paid. I paid more $110 which covers 2 months. They suspended my account..Then they demanded another $55 on July 4th despite paying them on 23rd June. The overseas operators are rude, can’t speak English and overcharge you. Will not be dealing with Optus again and getting ripped off.
Optus Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and headquarters in Sydney, NSW 2113. Most of the operations handled from this Optus Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Optus headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Optus. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
1 Lyon Park Rd, Macquarie Park, Sydney, NSW 2113.
- Phone Number: Call 133 937 to reach someone at Optus headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Optus at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.optus.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Optus headquarters.
Optus Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Optus headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Optus corporate office Australia.
- ALLEN LEW – CEO, Optus
- BHARAT ALVA – Vice President, Information Technology (IT)
- SUE BAILEY – Vice President, Future Of Yes
- MATTHEW BALL – Vice President, SMB
- KELLY BAYER ROSMARIN – Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Optus
- JOHN CASTRO – Managing Director (Acting), Optus Wholesale & Satellite
- NICHOLLE DUCE – Vice President (Acting), Human Resources
- MURRAY KING – CFO, Group Consumer Group Finance
- MAURICE MCCARTHY – Vice President, Retail and Channel Sales
- PAUL O’SULLIVAN – Chairman, Singtel Optus Pty Limited
- JOHN PAITARIDIS – Managing Director, Optus Business
- VAUGHAN PAUL – Vice President, Digital Consumer
- ANDREW SHERIDAN – Vice President, Regulatory & Public Affairs
Optus corporate office addresses
|Optus (Australia)||1 Lyon Park Rd, Macquarie Park, Sydney, NSW 2113|
Also Read : Ebay Australia Headquarters Info