Submit your review
I purchased Samsung 628L Top Mount Fridge on 06/07/2020 but wasn’t delivered until 22/07/2020, Wednesday night 12/08/2020 I woke to a very load noise coming from the fridge, next morning it wasn’t making a noise and it seem as it was working. I arrived home around 8.30pm that night to find all my frozen goods defrosted and my food in fridge hot/off. I contacted Harvey Norman Dalby where I purchased from and they contacted Samsung plus a services department and was told to email receipt and information regarding what has happened to fridge. I have made many many calls to Harvey Norman as well to the 1300 number as well to a lady called bek on a 02 number. It’s now been 19 days since I haven’t had my new fridge which I only received 3 weeks prior to this event. Samsung booked a tech only last week for Thursday, waited all day for tech to come but nothing. Rang tech company to find out Samsung had cancelled Tech appointment and never notified me. Have rang Samsung repeatedly since Thursday to be told someone from the investigation team will be in touch???? This is disgusting, unacceptable , unimaginable, unethical. Without customers Samsung you would be nothing. Start respecting , responding and taking responsibility. 19 days of living out of a small camp fridge with 7 people residing at my address. A fridge is an essential item in a household.... IN our household we have many items that are Samsung after this issue and Samsung behaviour towards me as a customer I’ve lost faith in you and will never purchase any of you products again. I will be yelling it from the roof top letting everyone know that you don’t stand by you customers. Next time I’m in purchasing something from a electrical store/white goods store, I will let each customer I see looking at a Samsung product what you have done to me and that you don’t standby you product or customers.
Samsung order short delivered - now refusing to refund - Order number #AU200809-53170948 Missing item
1 X Galaxy Note20 Ultra Clear Protective Cover Black
Order Date: 13 Aug 2020, till 21/10/202, they just respond COVID impact and refusing to refund excess charged $ 50.51
Samsung Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and headquarters in Sydney, NSW 2127. Most of the operations handled from this Samsung Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Samsung headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Samsung. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call 1300 362 603 to reach someone at Samsung headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Samsung at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.samsung.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Samsung headquarters.
Samsung Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Samsung headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Samsung corporate office Australia.
- Mr. Lee SangChul: President and Chief Executive Officer Southeast Asia Headquarters
- Kim, Ki Nam: Vice Chairman & CEO
- Kim, Hyun Suk: President & CEO
- Koh, Dong Jin: President & CEO [2018~Present]
Samsung corporate office addresses
|Samsung (Australia)||3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia|
Also Read : Whirlpool Headquarters Info