Recently updated on November 28th, 2023 at 06:06 am
StarTrack Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in NSW 2016. Most of the operations handled from this StarTrack Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: StarTrack headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the StarTrack. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 2 219-241 Clevland Street Sydney, NSW 2016 Australia.
- Phone Number: Call 13 23 45 to reach someone at StarTrack headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email StarTrack at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website startrack.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for StarTrack headquarters.
StarTrack Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to StarTrack headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of StarTrack corporate head office Australia.
- Christine Holgate – CEO
- Bob Black – COF
- Ingo Bohlken – EGM Product & Innovation
- Annette Carey – EGM International Services & Acting EGM Corporate Services
- Susan Davies – EGM People & Culture
- Janelle Hopkins – Group Chief Financial Officer
- Nicole Sheffield – EGM Community & Consumer
- Gary Starr – Gary Starr
StarTrack corporate office addresses
|StarTrack (Australia)||Level 2 219-241 Clevland Street Sydney, NSW 2016 Australia|
StarTrack Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
StarTrack Australia Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Medibank Headquarters Info
StarTrack Australia FAQS
Q. Where is StarTrack Australia Headquarters?
A. StarTrack Australia headquarters is located at Level 2 219-241 Clevland Street Sydney, NSW 2016 Australia.
Q. What is StarTrack australia phone number?
A. StarTrack Australia Phone number is 13 23 45.
Q. Who owns StarTrack australia?
A. StarTrack Australia is wholly owned by Australia Post.
Submit your review
To whom it may concern,
Since I've been here in Kelso QLD. I've had nothing but trouble from a select few of your delivery drivers.
I pay good money to have parcels delivered.
A few examples of this are as follows.
Today I received a message that my parcel was being delivered today. There are 3 adults at home today. I had 2 other deliveries from companies today. They beeped and knocked and I received my parcel with friendly service. Your delivery drivers yet again made no attempt to beep nor knock as I was in the room at the front door. They very quietly left a note though. Now my daughter has gone to get it only to be told to come back again tomorrow as they're not going to drop it off at the post office until after closing. This Happens ALL THE TIME.
Another time only a few weeks ago a young male deliverer was swearing at my daughter while on the phone with his Supervisor. Her name was Pat or Penny something like that. Our neighbour has it saved on his security cameras. I can't even put into words how unprofessional and disgusting that was and his supervisor Heard Him.
They don't attempt to beep nor knock.
I also have pictures of my parcels squashed with the perfect imprint of their work boot.
I've had Enough.
I'm not going to let this go.
I'm going to email every CEO, manager, supervisor, Contract Coordinator and anyone else I can find until someone takes some action!
They are doing it on purpose as a personal attack on me.
I say they as its 3 people. An adult NZ female, an adult NZ male and a teenage NZ. Its only an assumption but I'd put money on they are related. All the other drivers are great. They're very polite and beep and knock.
DO NOT USE
These have lost three of my parcels
THE DRIVERS ARE NOT DOING THE JOB PROPERLY
One star is still to many
Suggest CEO of Star Track picks up their phone and looks at Customer Complaint #47326555.
Parcel scanned into Narangba depot at 5.14am 10th March by someone with no name or identity. Parcel is now lost but Star Track will not admit it.
Efforts to get any real time phone follow-up is negative. Everything is done by message with no penalty if the person does not reply. Would not recommend Star Track in any circumstances. Hope their CEO is more productive than their Customer Service staff.
Boycott purchasing any product from a company that uses StarTrack. It's one thing to be incompetent but then to try and lie your way out of it. Thanks for nothing Ben and Jesse at the after hours number.
The most disappointing, unreliable courier company I have every worked with. A bunch of liars from the drivers to the customer service team. All promises and no action!!!