Submit your review
Dear Mr Matthew Callachan,
Re: Toyota GX 200 Series 2020 Model
Delivered to Broome PMG 05:00 hrs Friday 12th June 2020 from Karratha PMG.
I arrived Broome Toyota approx 08:30 hrs after driving 2.5 hours from Derby to collect vehicle on Friday 12th June 2020.
Karratha Toyota salesman "Clint Franklin" had informed Broome Toyota I would be taking delivery on this day Friday 12th June 2020.
On arrival I was shown to Craig Watson - General Manager's office. Entering his office I was never welcomed, or thanked for purchasing a brand new GX 200 Series Toyota, or even offered a beverage.
Craig's first words to me was "Your car has been damaged in transit" gesturing with his thumb and finger making a circle indicating size approx that of a walnut. He said "The car has a hole in it as big as this."
I felt extremely upset by his manner and asked "if it had fallen off the truck or something?"
Craig then went on to question why I had purchased the vehicle through Karratha Toyota, which made me feel upset and distressed by the tone, negativity and annoyance by not purchasing at Broome Toyota.
My reasoning for this if I need to explain is I rang and got a quote from a Broome Toyota salesman and Karratha Toyota and Karratha was the better deal, so of course I went with them. But also their customer sevice was fabulous and they treated me like family.
I was taken aback by the offensive reaction from Craig that I was receiving, when both dealerships are owned by PMG (Pilbara Motar Group).
Craig said "How dare I blame them for the car being damaged, and to advise Clint from Karratha Toyota, he has to repair the damaged part. (At this stage I had not seen the damage, or the vehicle.)
After Craig berated me further and probing me to how much I had paid for the vehicle (his office door was open, staff and other customers were privey to hearing the whole conversation) he went out of the office to get the car, informing me it was at the other premises.
When Craig returned and showed me the car I asked "where is the hole?" I couldn't believe it when I saw what the damage was (I have photographic evidence of damage.)
All it was, was a little bit of black paint had been rubbed off of the side, leading from the bullbar to the side step rail.
I turned to Craig and said "Is that it?"
Craig said "It would cost $500.00 to get a panel beater to fix it." I have not pursued getting it fixed.
Then with not another word or else said, he promptly gave me the keys and strode off back into the building.
Overall I was left shattered by the delivery experience of buying an expensive toyota and would like to see "reparation" for the demeaning off handed way, that I was treated, along with the belittlement I felt in front of staff and otheres during the office tirade I received.
I am frustrated and Very Disappointed on how Toyota South Morang managed the situation.
To make a story short, near the end of January I have been in an car accident with a Toyota South Morang's employee.
Toyota Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Most of the operations handled from this Toyota Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Toyota headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Toyota. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
2 Fennell St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 3 9647 4444 to reach someone at Toyota headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Toyota at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.toyota.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Toyota headquarters.
Toyota Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Toyota headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Toyota corporate office Australia.
- Matthew Callachor : Chief Executive Officer
- Sean Hanley : VP of National Sales and Marketing Operations
- Mike Rausa : VP of Product and Corporate Operations
- Evan Tsirogiannis : VP of Regional Operations
Toyota corporate office addresses
|Toyota (Australia)||2 Fennell St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia|
Also Read : Jetstar Headquarters Info