Submit your review
Why does Woolworths have 2 lanes open back to back with customers having to brush up against each other and then insist it observes adequate social distancing for customers? When I avoided these lanes by stepping out of the line, I heard a senior staff member, who was supervising the lanes, laugh and giggle to the other customers behind my back as I walked off. This is very disappointing from the staff at Woolworths, Urangan, in Queensland. I'm 70 and trying to do my "bit" and I get this response.
Have had an ongoing problem With a Woolworths store near me. They constantly have items marked wrong and it is a common thing now that people have to line up to get refunds for being overcharged. Woolworths in Kingaroy are rude and staff do not know the rules to refund the total amount.
The manager needs to be sacked as the buck stops with him. Poorly trained staff and lots of lazy staff that stand around the service desk trying to look busy. Woolworths are taking this town for granted and we need a Coles to come out here as planned as Woolworths are badly letting down their customers. I do not believe that the pricing problem is accidental as it happens too often, I believe it is a deliberate tactic of Woolworths to mislead customers. Not once in my last 6 shops have I not had to line up there to wait at least 20 minutes to get refunds for being overcharged. Their attitude is- " we don't care". People are now driving an hour away to another town to do their shopping at Coles. This shows just how fed up people are out here with Woolworths and a staff member at Aldi said " Woolworths are our best customer as they are so rude, shoppers are coming to us"
Woolworths have no respect for the customers that they are there to serve and seriously, I have never seen a more mismanaged organisation in my forty years of business. No wonder Woolworths are struggling for customers, if this store out here is an indication of how efficient they are. I will never step foot in this store again. There is a petition going around with 14,000 annoyed customers complaining. Bring on Coles as Woolworths is on the nose out here and people have had enough and deserve much better than what this Woolworths store offers. Even staff that have left have complained to me how bad they are. That says everything!!!
Woolworths Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Bella Vista NSW 2153. Most of the operations handled from this Woolworths Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Woolworths headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Woolworths. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call +61 2 8885 0000 to reach someone at Woolworths headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday – Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Woolworths at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem.
- Website: You can use their website www.woolworthsgroup.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Woolworths headquarters.
Woolworths Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Woolworths headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Woolworths corporate head office Australia.
- Steve Donohue : Managing Director of Endeavour Drinks
- Natalie Davis : Managing Director of Woolworths
- Guy Brent : Managing Director, Foodco and Metro
- Amanda Bardwell : Managing Director of WooliesX
- Steve Greentree : Managing Director of FoodCo, Fuel and Metro
- Stephen Harrison : Chief Financial Officer for Woolworths
- Andrew Hicks : Chief Marketing Officer
- John Hunt : Chief Information Officer
- Von Ingram : Chief Customer Transformation Officer
Woolworths corporate office addresses
|Woolworths (Australia)||1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia|
Also Read : Qantas Headquarters Info