Recently updated on December 7th, 2023 at 08:54 am
Sendle Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Sydney Australia. Most of the operations handled from this Sendle Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Sendle headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Sendle. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
- Phone Number: Phone Number +61 1300 924 842. For contact Sendle Contact us page and chat with us.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Sendle at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.sendle.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Sendle headquarters.
Sendle Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Sendle headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Sendle corporate head office Australia.
- James Chin Moody: Chief Executive Officer
Sendle corporate office addresses
|Sendle (Australia)||Sydney, Australia|
Sendle Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
Sendle Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : FedEx Headquarters Info
Sendle Australia FAQS
Q. What is Sendle Australia?
A. Sendle is Australia’s first 100% carbon neutral shipping service.
Q. Where is Sendle Australia Headquarters?
A. Sendle Australia headquarters is located at Sydney, Australia.
Q. What is Sendle Australia phone number?
A. Sendle Australia Phone number is +61 1300 924 842.
Q. Who owns Sendle Australia?
A. Sendle Australia is wholly owned by James Chin Moody.
Submit your review
It is almost 30 days 3 parcel get lost no response at all. They offered me $100 for a parcel with 3k value. No answer no even a phone number to call
Dyah in your customer service emails at midnight about my parcel that has not been delivered with made up excuses! The last email Dyah sent me at 12 24am this morning stated the driver told her that no unit no# was on the parcel so he could not deliver it on Wednesday 10th. He suddenly remembered this at 12.34am Saturday 13th! No unit no# is required because I live in a house. So both times the tracking app said unable to deliver, the driver was not at my address and I emailed authority to leave with 2 places-mailbox or front door and provided my mobile number if there were any problems. It never rang, if it did I would of explained the difference between a house and unit block to him! It is unprofessional, unheard of, and simply manipulative and bullying behavior by your company and staff. Dyah did stop emailing immediately when I told her I was contacting the police.