Recently updated on November 27th, 2023 at 11:37 am
AGL Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and headquarters in Sydney, NSW 2000. Most of the operations handled from this AGL Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: AGL headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the AGL. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 24, 200 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call 131 245 to reach someone at AGL headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Sunday: 24 Hours. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email AGL at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.agl.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for AGL headquarters.
AGL Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to AGL headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of AGL corporate office Australia.
- Brett Redman: Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
- Damien Nicks: Chief Financial Officer
- Christine Corbett: Chief Customer Officer
- John Fitzgerald: General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Joanne Fox: Executive General Manager, People & Culture
- Lisa Harrington: Executive General Manager Stakeholder Relations
- Doug Jackson: Executive General Manager Group Operations
- Simon Moorfield: Executive General Manager, Future Business & Technology
- João Segorbe: Executive General Manager, Strategy and Corporate Development
- Richard Wrightson: Executive General Manager Wholesale Markets
AGL corporate office addresses
|AGL (Australia)||Leve 24, 200 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
AGL Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
AGL Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Vodafone Headquarters Info
AGL Australia FAQS
Q. Where is AGL Australia Headquarters?
A. AGL Australia headquarters is located at Level 24, 200 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
Q. What is AGL australia phone number?
A. AGL Australia Phone number is 131 245.
Q. Who owns AGL australia?
A. AGL Australia is wholly owned by Public.
Submit your review
They are withholding $664 of our money. Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. I am over fighting with idiots on chat. The most ridiculous thing is that after verifying myself, I now need to prove I am the one that has paid the money into our account. I have chatted so many times now I have lost count and they refuse to give me a phone number to call someone.
AGL are absolute thieves!!!!!!!!
They are paying no solar feed in tariff to us whatsoever for the electricity we are exporting to the grid.
So they now receive free power from us and sell it at retail rates to other consumers.
How ridiculous, do they think we are stupid. Wake up AGL.
Solar generated power feed in tariff should be atleast at a minimum, the wholesale price they pay for dirty power from Energex.
Sick of being screwed by big company attitudes.
New customer with NBN…. Issue was resolved after numerous calls back and thro.
I received a bill for my NBN account that was suppose to the free for the 1st month. I called again and after about 1.5 hours the resolutions team told me this will be credited. I received a text saying my account is overdue, and the calling and waiting starts again.
I tried inline chat, but as expected I spoke to myself, no replies. Im on the phone now for 1 hour and two mins and counting. My wait time as number two in the que is over 19 mins!
All this to receive credit in my account that should not have been charged and I also noticed my electricity and gas accounts did not show the $100 credit each as promised for signing up with the NBN service.
Please answer your phones, your clients are busy working people as well and we don't feel very important holding on for such a long time, our time is worth a money as well. My wait time for being number two on hold is now over 20 mins.
AVOID THIS lot LIKE THE PLAGUE!! THIEVES AND LIARS!!!
This is a company , run by dishonest people , it starts from the CEO and drips down to the bottom .I took AGL to court in 2007 and kicked their brains in , they LIED under oath by claiming I cost them over 1 million dollars in changing the way they bill people as they were double billing me . They have started to do this again.. Having paid over $1,380.00 to AGL this year , they sent me an e-mail claiming I was 390 days OVERDUE !!! Are these people sniffing glue ? Back in 2007 I TOOK AGL TO COURT FOR DOUBLE BILLING AND THEY WERE WARNED BY THE COURTS " DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN " I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO TAKE THIS DISHONEST COMPANY BACK TO COURT , AND I WILL MAKE SURE THIS BRETT REDMAN , IS IN THE FRONT ROW , TO GIVE EVIDENE AS TO WHY AGL CLAIM I AM OVERDUE BY 390 DAYS OF A BILL THAT WAS PAID WAY BACK IN SEPTEMBER 2020.
AGL are Australia's biggest greenhouse gas polluters. I changed to a renewable service provider.
there needs to be negative stars.
AGL blocked my provider from changing the electricity from them to my provider. repeatedly. then sent an agressive, abusive volitile man tio my home to disconnect the electricity. then coerced me into creating an account with them the pay for the electricity i used. and are constantly blocking my provider from changing over the meter to my provider!
Horrendous! I told them I don't want to be with them, they bullied me into creating an account and are now refusing to relinquish my property to my chosen provider! waiting on a call back from the regional manager... terrified they will send another abusive thug to my home to turn off my electricity or worse cut my electricity off completely!
One of my tenants asked AGL to connect both Gas and Electricity, received a confirmation that account is set up...