Submit your review
Hello Coles Kirrawee Sydney needs to be upgraded to a higher category as the actual site is being advertised to shop at now in the papers , But your products are just not there like the Sylvania shop had once before they started renovations .Kirrawee is a lovely shop but needs more especially the bakery which is onsite
An incident happened at Coles in South Melbourne tonight that left me very shaken up. I was treated like a dog simply for trying to help stop a thief. At approximately 715pm I walked into Coles Southbank to do some shopping after I had a long day at work. In the foyer of the South Melbourne Complex I was disinfecting my Trolley to enter the store. Once I did this I heard the buzzers go off and a man with a big bag walked out. A few people around me stopped and looked, I noticed he had a lot of Coles merchandise in this bag. I tried to block and stop him and he just kept on walking. I grabbed his shirt and there was a scuffle between me and him. Another Lady tried to help. I hurt my finger trying to hold him. Meanwhile there is no security around at all.
As this was happening I noticed the lady at the service counter just casually serving customers. Me being Angry and Injured approached this older lady behind the service counter and said Excuse me are you not even going to acknowledge what happened? Her words were “Excuse me I’m serving customers” I was outraged that she did not even ask if I was ok. Still I cannot see security anywhere. Then I went in the store still shocked at what happened and no one helping. I asked the lady monitoring the self service station whee is security and that a man stole a whole bunch of things and I was trying to stop him. She was shocked that security was not there also. Then out of the blue security was coming towards me from inside the store. I stated what happened and that someone just got away with stealing and I tried to stop it. He asked where. So I led the security guard outside on the street and the culprit was there casually sitting on the bench. I pointed to him and security just briefly questioned him asking to see in his bag. The culprit refused. Obviously knowing what security can and can’t do. As I was going back inside I notice the Coles staff member at the service desk was on her mobile phone. This was the staff member I had an interaction about the incident She was an older lady. I did make a passing comment along the lines of Maybe get off your phone and you will have acknowledged the incident. She started answering back. So I went in the store to continue my shopping. Then she came up to me saying that a lot of people steal and that she cannot do anything about it. Meanwhile my finger was hurting to try and stop this guy. Not a single acknowledgement was made to thank me for trying to stop this. She started to cause a fuss saying to her fellow staff member that’s I was abusing her. In which I was not. Maybe my tone was higher but still my stance on this stood as I was being ignored. Then the security came back and and I was asked to leave the store by him. All because I was trying to stop a theft. I asked him why I was being asked to leave and he said because I was causing trouble. This is absolutely ridiculous. This Security guard was not at the scene when this happened and I got injured. My finger is in pain. I stormed out of there so Angry. It is all on CCTV. I need an investigation on this done ASAP.
When I got back to the car I called the store and I got a Daniel on the phone. Daniel said to me that he was the manager. I went on to tell Daniel I am disgusted on how I was treated when all I was doing was trying to stop someone from stealing. Daniel did not care about what I had to say. I asked for the name of the security guard and he refused to tell me. He was being very rude and did not apologise or anything. Or even a thank you.
I have only been shopping with Coles Maybe a month as I am usually a Woolworths customer. And I’m not going to sit here and say that I’m going to use woollies from now on like every complaint. All I’m asking is for you to review the video footage. I am so upset. I have contacted lawyers to see what my options are as there is a lack of responsibility on your part. There should have been security to stop this. I injured myself only to get thrown out because that staff member told the security to kick me out because I was raising my voice. This is crazy and I was left humiliated and injured just for trying to do the right thing. It is all on CCTV. I need an investigation done ASAP. Tomorrow I will making more enquiries to the appropriate people to see where we go through here.
Coles Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123. Most of the operations handled from this Coles Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Coles headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Coles. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Coles Pty Ltd, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123.
- Phone Number: Call +61 3 9829 3111 to reach someone at Coles headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem.
- Website: You can use their website www.coles.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Coles headquarters.
Coles Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Coles headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Coles corporate head office Australia.
- Steven Cain : Chief Executive Officer
- Leah Weckert : Chief Financial Officer
- Greg Davis : Chief Executive – Commercial and Express
- Matthew Swindells : Chief Operations Officer
- Thinus Keeve : Chief Property & Export Officer
- Lisa Ronson : Chief Marketing Officer
- Kris Webb : Chief People Officer
- Roger Sniezek : Chief Information & Digital Officer
- David Brewster : Chief Legal Officer
- Cathi Scarce : Acting Chief Executive Liquor
- Alister Jordan : Chief Executive Online & Corporate Affairs
- Ian Bowring : Group Executive, Transformation
- Daniella Pereira : Company Secretary
Coles corporate office addresses
|Coles (Australia)||Coles Pty Ltd, 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Victoria 3123|
Also Read : Ebay Australia Headquarters Info