Recently updated on November 20th, 2023 at 09:16 am
Ebay Australia Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and eBay Australia headquarters in 10th floor, 45 Market Street, Sydney, NSW-2000. Most of the operations handled from this eBay AU corporate headquarter.
- Address: Ebay Australia headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Ebay headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
10th floor, 45 Market Street, Sydney, NSW-2000.
eBay Global corporate headquarters : 2145 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA, U.S.A – 95125
For any general inquiries, please contact Ebay head office number : (408) 376-7400
- Phone Number: Call 1800 322 928 to reach someone at Ebay Australia headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, local time, 7 days a week.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Ebay at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website ebay.com.au/help/home and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Ebay headquarters.
Ebay Headquarters Executive Team
Ebay headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Ebay corporate office Australia.
- Devin Wenig – President & CEO
- Alessandro Coppo – SVP, General Manager, eBay Classifieds Group
- Steve Fisher – SVP, Chief Technology Officer
- Marie Oh Huber – SVP Legal Affairs, General Counsel & Secretary
- Wendy Jones – SVP, Global Operations
- Jay Lee – SVP, General Manager, Markets
- Kris Miller – SVP, Chief Strategy Officer
- Scott Schenkel – SVP, Chief Financial Officer
Ebay corporate office addresses
|Ebay Airways (Australia)||10th floor, 45 Market Street, Sydney, NSW-2000, Australia|
|Ebay Global (USA)||2145 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA, U.S.A – 95125|
|Ebay Asia Pacific (Singapore)||Millenia Tower One, Temasek Blvd, Singapore 039192|
|Ebay U.K.||South Richmond, London|
Ebay Headquarters Location & Directions
Ebay Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Jetstar Corporate office
Ebay Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Ebay Headquarters?
A. Ebay headquarters is located at 10th floor, 45 Market Street, Sydney, NSW-2000.
Q. What is Ebay australia phone number?
A. Ebay Australia Phone number is 1800 322 928.
Q. Who owns Ebay australia?
A. Ebay Australia is wholly owned by State Street Corporation, The Vanguard Group, and BlackRock.
Submit your review
I purchased one table lamp. The seller on eBay charged my mastercard for four. After much "to and froing" with the seller, I finally sought help from eBay.
The outcome was, I ended up losing $28.95, eBay closed the action and awarded the seller 5 points! I have emailed several times and sent a registered letter to the eBay Sydney Office, with absolutely no response from them. After 11 years buying goods on eBay, their discourtesy in ignoring my communication means I will never purchase on eBay again.
Won’t ever use eBay again there refund policy is useless they don’t refund even when you contact them scumbags,thieves going to take them to court will sue for my money also going to fair trading a large fine will sort them out
Very poor customer service very poor products refuse to refund on the poor products go to Amazon better customer service and faster delivery and refund I will never use eBay again
A few days ago I received a restriction and my eBay account was closed. I was asked to send copies of electricity bills & gas bills & bank account confirming my name and place of residence. I have been a member for over 18 years and have not changed my first name or my residence. After a three-day trial in the chat, they announced to me that I have a risk and they completely shut me down without giving an explanation For what reason this happened. it’s very sad that after so many years the future participant of ebay I received a restriction and the employee did not even get to explain the true reason for this case, he only made an extract from general phrases from the rules of ebay, which can be interpreted in any direction and never know the true reason and problem. I am very upset because for 18 years being a member of ebay I paid all taxes and did not violate any rules of eBay. I am very sorry that eBay employees are so quick, hard and callous to say goodbye to people who have been participating on eBay for decades !
One of the most dishonest online shopping companies I've ever dealt with. They have done a great job in exploiting the 60% reported increase in online shopping. And they lie to their customers. I was banned from the EBay community forum for mentioning the name of the man who lied to me about a $30 voucher that I was only able to spend $12.36 on. And I tried to apply the other $17.64 and I was told I had already applied the voucher. Point in question. I found a DVD on Fishpond for $18 and EBay had this DVD for $100 on their website and they make sure when you place an order it comes from the United States so they can bleed you dry of more funds.
Ebay has been holding my funds since December 2022 it is now May 2023. I have email only to get bot responses. Spoken to them on the phone only to be told that the funds will be released next day. Account says funds next day, has since Dec. No complaints or refunds required. How long can they ignore my communication and withhold my funds.
Any one getting ripped off? This is bs I sold the item for 182$ plus shipping 42$ so that’s 224$ I received 184$ so I got charged 40$ in fees just to sell video game I’m not a business they have been ripping me off for past few 5 years hardcore been costumer for past 10yrs sell and buy and we all made them fortune and that’s how they treat they long term customers?People do you feel the same way and want to do something about it? go and storm the headquarters get in touch my email is Dmadalinski83@gmail.com
Dear Sir / Madam,
I sold an iPhone 11 Pro Max for $1001 on eBay Australia (www.ebay.com.au) on 16th Nov 2022. After I
sold the item to someone and delivered it successfully on 4th Dec 2022, the buyer claimed there was
problems with the item and asked for refund. I approved to refund also agreed to pay the return fee for
posting the item back to me following eBay process. When eBay refunded the buyer but didn't ask the
buyer to return the item to me. I sent eBay an appeal to ask for the returning my item but eBay closed my
appeal in few minutes and refused my item return requirement. After I contacted eBay customer services
3 times for the item return. Each time eBay refused to do anything and said they did the right thing. The
main points for the argument are as following.
1. I asked for the item I sold to return to me before issuing the refund but eBay didn't.
2. eBay said they sent email to me one time. I checked my email and eBay message and I can't find the
3. I checked the dispute history record everyday, I couldn't find and information about I need to take any
4. I asked eBay why they don't confirm to me or even just sent me a reminding message, they didn't tell
me any reason.
5. Years ago, eBay always sent me remind, reconfirm and can see "Action Need" in the dispute history
record before. Now they remove all the security for making buyers to make illegal money easily for
attracting more buyers but let sellers lost their money or property easily That lost the fair trading principal.
I attached the document as following
1. Dispute history record
2. Delivery history record
I need eBay Australia return me the $1001 in full.
An order to pay me the amount of $1001
An order to do work or services as stated below to the approximate value of $300
1. Fee of Admin Tribunal
2. I appeal the case and asked eBay to be fair and return the item to me 3 times
Total Amount Claimed: $1301
This case is handling by NCAT Tribunal NSW Australia.
after receiving an item that was not as described - the seller said he could not send me a label - i then received from Ebay a message saying that its time to send send the item back through my preferred courier - which i did --- why did i not receive a message from to Ebay to ring Ebay if thats the next step to be taken is your correct procedure - why does Ebay send a message to me to send the item back if its not the correct way in which to procede - change this automated response to RING EBAY FIRST ----Markbianco777@gmail.com ph 0498205509 Australia
please get back to me
This is not the address for eBay. It is the address for a hotel. There are no offices here, just a hotel.