Recently updated on January 20th, 2023 at 08:31 am
Lumo Energy Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Cremorne VIC 3121. Most of the operations handled from this Lumo Energy Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Lumo Energy headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Lumo Energy. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
570 Church St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 1300 115 866 to reach someone at Lumo Energy headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm or Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Lumo Energy at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.lumoenergy.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Lumo Energy headquarters.
Lumo Energy Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Lumo Energy headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Lumo Energy corporate head office Australia.
- Mark Dinnison : Chief Financial Officer
- Tim Harrington : General Manager
- Paul Forsyth : Chief Executive Officer
Lumo Energy corporate office addresses
|Lumo Energy (Australia)||570 Church St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia|
Also Read : Ebay Australia Headquarters Info
Submit your review
CEO )Paul) hasn’t worked at Lumo in over 5 years (is this site up to date?) and not sure recent reviews in Jan/Aug’20 are truly reflective of current workplace.
Poor leadership within the company.
Poor culture within the company yet HR department keeps advocating that the organisational culture is the best. You people should handover your resignations and go home if you have a tiny bit of shame.
Very poor costumer service. Puts you on hold all the time. And does not get the details right.