Recently updated on November 25th, 2023 at 10:58 am
TomTom Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in North Ryde NSW 2113. Most of the operations handled from this TomTom Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: TomTom headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the TomTom. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Locked Bag 777, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 2 8023 8554 to reach someone at TomTom headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email TomTom at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for TomTom headquarters.
TomTom Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to TomTom headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of TomTom corporate head office Australia.
- Harold Goddijn : Chief Executive Officer
- Taco Titulaer : Chief Financial Officer
- Alain De Taeye : Member of Management Board
- Derk Haank : Chairman
- Jacqueline Tammenoms Bakker : Deputy Chairman
TomTom corporate office addresses
|TomTom (Australia)||Locked Bag 777, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia|
TomTom Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
TomTom Australia Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Dulux Headquarters Info
TomTom Australia FAQS
Q. Where is TomTom Australia Headquarters?
A. TomTom Australia headquarters is located at Locked Bag 777, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia.
Q. What is TomTom australia phone number?
A. TomTom Australia Phone number is +61 2 8023 8554.
Q. Who owns TomTom australia?
A. TomTom Australia is wholly owned by Corinne Vigreux.
Submit your review
Crap . When I finally did get through to this company they told me they don’t handle TomTom so as far as customer service goes my first word explains it ! I only put the one star on because it wouldn’t except it without it .
Tom Tom go 620 failed
Technician tried pressure selling computer software on the insistence that my IP address was corrupt.
Google corrupt IP address and you too will discover the BS
Impressive website, but try to make contact and get basic info such as confirming suitability of SD card update for my car is absolutely hopeless. Contact phone numbers are either contact less or truly out of date. Why are Tom Tom impossible to contact and what do they have to hide?????
Im trying to TALK to a TomTom staff person regarding problems with Route Planner but it seems customer service does not exist..........
VEEY frustrtaing and VERY unhappy.Not Preofesional at all - perhsps the products are sooooo faulty that TOMTOM cant afford the staff to deal with the issues.
TomTom Australia is soo hard to find & contact about product, seemingly deliberately so.
Waited on the phone for 1 hour and 20 minutes after continually hearing my call was important to you every 2 minutes ! End result ... I came to the conclusion I’d be dead before you answered the phone. ( hard to talk then )
If it were possible to give a minus score it would read -10. The most inept, unprofessional , dithering bunch you could find anywhere. IMPOSSIBLE to contact - and when you manage to do so they have a talent for screwing everything up - repeatedly. Nothing wrong with the product but the organisation sucks.
I have had many yrs of good service across a number of car devices. I now have a problem and nobody to talk to just email tech support. Not even real time have to wait for a response, i had issues over a couple of days then fixed myself. i will not buy again very poor live support .
Hopeless service if you need any spare parts or whatever
Do not buy from this company. They turned off the live traffic updates for my device & when I questioned them they told me that my device had already serviced me for a few years & to just buy a new one.