Submit your review
Absolutely inhuman - my husband the named above is in last stages of Alzheimer’s- before and during his disease he ran up his credit card with NAB - I, his wife have endeavoured to pay this off - at the start of co-vid I wrote to the bank and said I would do my best to get to the bank as often as I could to carry on paying - this I have done - but now have been sent a letter demanding $5 or else!!!!!
I only owe $300 and odd dollars from thousands... just rang they apparently can’t / won’t speak to me cos of privacy to my husband-!!! Who do they think has been paying them all this time ..., they are inhuman, disgusting set of people - no personal empathy at all - Susan Green
That’s a laugh to prove I’m human - right!!!
NAB appears to have a serious customer service problem where it is now not possible to directly contact a customer's assigned 'personal banker' at a designated direct telephone number of the customer's own branch to even , for example, to undertake a simple task such as requesting a meeting to discuss bank business. On attempting to do this, the assigned number is not answered (because the 'banker is attending to other customers'); instead the call is redirected into NAB's telephone routing system requiring customer identification etc etc with eventual connection to a 'head office' banker, who will attempt to call the same number and surprise, surprise, the HO banker is confronted with the same problem, and can only promise to contact the branch 'by other means' to resolve the problem and arrange for the branch to contact the customer. Why a message bank or another sophisticated telecommunications solution (with a guaranteed call back within a reasonable amount of time) is not installed in all branches just beggars disbelief! This level of poor customer service, underpinned by obvious line management incompetence, has become appalling, and the experience today has almost tempted a decision to move the family and business accounts to a new service provider.
The pity of this is that we can be sure that this problem is being encountered by thousands of customers around Australia every day of the week, most of whom don't bother to report it , and in the process, without even knowing it, NAB must surely be losing once loyal customers!
NAB Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Docklands VIC 3008. Most of the operations handled from this NAB Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: NAB headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the NAB. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
NAB,800 Bourke Street, Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria 3008, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call +61 132265 to reach someone at NAB headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email NAB at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.nab.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for NAB headquarters.
NAB Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to NAB headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of NAB corporate head office Australia.
- PHILIP W CHRONICAN : Group Chief Executive Officer
- MIKE BAIRD : Chief Customer Officer – Consumer Banking
- SHARON COOK : Chief Legal and Commercial Counsel
- DAVID GALL : Chief Customer Officer, Corporate & Institutional Banking
- ANTHONY HEALY : Chief Customer Officer – Business and Private Banking
- GARY LENNON : Chief Financial Officer
- ANGELA MENTIS : Managing Director and CEO of BNZ
- JULIE RYNSKI : Chief People Officer (Acting)
- PATRICK WRIGHT : Chief Technology and Operations Officer
- RACHEL SLADE : Chief Customer Experience Officer
- SHAUN DOOLEY : Group Chief Risk Officer
NAB corporate office addresses
|NAB (Australia)||NAB,800 Bourke Street, Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria 3008, Australia|
Also Read : ANZ Headquarters Info