Recently updated on November 28th, 2023 at 09:19 am
Sportsgirl Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Melbourne VIC 3121. Most of the operations handled from this Sportsgirl Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Sportsgirl headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Sportsgirl. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
11 Palmer Parade, Melbourne VIC 3121, Australia
- Phone Number: Call 1300 250 100 to reach someone at Sportsgirl headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Sportsgirl at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.sportsgirl.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Sportsgirl headquarters.
Sportsgirl Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Sportsgirl headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Sportsgirl corporate office Australia.
- Colleen Callander : Chief Executive Officer
- Cristiana Bronson : National Sales Manager
- Candice Williams : Sales Manager
Sportsgirl corporate office addresses
|Sportsgirl (Australia)||11 Palmer Parade, Melbourne VIC 3121, Australia|
Sportsgirl Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
Sportsgirl Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Carpet Call Headquarters Info
Sportsgirl Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Sportsgirl Australia Headquarters?
A. Sportsgirl Australia headquarters is located at 11 Palmer Parade, Melbourne VIC 3121, Australia.
Q. What is Sportsgirl australia phone number?
A. Sportsgirl Australia Phone number is 1300 250 100.
Q. Who owns Sportsgirl australia?
A. Sportsgirl Australia is wholly owned by Sussan.
Submit your review
Hi, I have been shopping at Sportsgirl for over 30 years. Today (15-11-22) at 4.45pm I went into the Pacific Fair store to hear that the music playing was sexually explicit with very strong language. I ran into a friend in the store and she also pointed out that she was shocked by the song that was playing. I approached the girl at the counter and said, "you probably shouldn't be playing this song" and she replied by saying, "yeah we probably shouldn't". I asked if they could change the song. Neither of the staff members changed the song and after the song ended it appeared that one of the girls changed the playlist. I actually still purchased an item as the product was exactly what I was looking for, but it is quite concerning that a store that targets teen girls would play such explicit music.
I have shopped at Sportsgirl in Park Beach plaza several times. I bought some pants and the cashier forgot to take my plastic theft tag off them. When i returned to ask for it to removed please the cashier asked for my receipt. I said I didnt have it anymore and she rudely said no I wont take it off and accused me of stealing them!!! Not only did I have to return to the store but was treated disgustingly. It was only taken off after I showed my afterpay receipt and even then there was grunts and no sorry.
Excellent Service! I visited your Eastland, Ringwood store today (17th July 2022) and was attended by the lovely Chantal. After spending many years myself working in retail in the early 2000's where we delivered service and looked after our customer, it was refreshing today to have someone who provided effortless service, listened and solved my problem. Thank you Chantal, I hope you can be acknowledged.
Shout out to the young woman who served me today in the Top Ryde store. Outstanding service, friendly and helpful. Thank you.
Norwood store in SA. Great service, but want to express my admiration for salesgirl Bonni (apology if misspelled) who was verbally abused by a customer, demanding Bonni apologise……the customer’s young children were very embarrassed and walked away. By the time I got to the counter to intervene, it was over and the woman left. When I asked Bonni why she apologised, she said “because the customer is always right”! My heart sank for this girl who went to the back room in tears. We followed and comforted this girl that we did not know. The customer has no right to abuse! Bonni was a beautiful young girl who had the most sweetest disposition. Hope she has been able to let that experience go. (I left my number for their regional manager to call me if required.)
Excellent Service .Went to your Store at Robina I was looked after so so well it restores my faith in excellent customer service by a young lady I didn’t take her name but she deserves to be a acknowledged.Saturday 30/1/2021 approx 1.45/2.00 .Many thanks Helen Rodgers
Great place to enjoy...