Recently updated on November 18th, 2023 at 10:29 am
Uber Eats Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Most of the operations handled from this Uber Eats Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Uber Eats headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Uber Eats. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
578 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 1800 839 152 to reach someone at Uber Eats headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 and Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Uber Eats at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website https://www.uber.com/au/en/ and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Uber Eats headquarters.
Uber Eats Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Uber Eats headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Uber Eats corporate head office Australia.
- Dara Khosrowshahi : Chief Executive Officer
- Nelson Chai : Chief Financial Officer
- Tony West : Chief Legal Officer
- Nikki Krishnamurthy : Chief People Officer
- Manik Gupta : Chief Product Officer
- Thuan Pham : Chief Technology Officer
- Andrew Macdonald : Senior Vice President, Global Rides & Platform
- Pierre-Dimitri Gore-Coty : Vice President, International Rides
- Jason Droege : Vice President, Uber Everything
- Rachel Holt : Vice President, New Mobility
- Eric Meyhofer : Head of Advanced Technologies Group
- Jill Hazelbaker : Senior Vice President, Marketing and Public Affairs
- Bo Young Lee : Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Uber Eats corporate office addresses
|Uber Eats (Australia)||578 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia|
|Uber Eats (USA)||1455 Market St. Ste 400 San Francisco, CA 94103, USA|
Uber Eats Headquarters Location & Directions
Uber Eats Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Ebay Australia Headquarters Info
Uber Eats Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Uber Eats Headquarters?
A. Uber Eats headquarters is located at 578 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia.
Q. What is Uber Eats australia phone number?
A. Uber Eats Australia Phone number is +61 1800 839 152.
Q. Who owns Uber Eats australia?
A. Uber Eats Australia is wholly owned by Uber Technologies Inc..
Submit your review
Not impressed by your latest ad involving Paris Hilton and a dog consumed by a python. Not necessary to get your message across.
Customer support is woeful.
I ordered groceries and received nothing.uber eats refuse to give a full refund and will not say why. The support appears to be a mix of bots and people who won't answer questions
I ordered Subway on Saturday and got the msg that my order will be delivered soon within 5 to 10 minutes, however I didn’t received anything. Moreover I did call the delivery guy but he didn’t responded. Absolute waste of time. Uber being a big company doesn’t bother about customer services. Also the driver completed the order without delivering. They want money..
I give you 1 star.
If you really care for your customer then msg me or email.
Absolutely terrible company practices. No possible contact with the company other than electronically, which you never ever receive a reply
Uber eats disappointed me greatly. It’s a good service and unfortunately does not even value foods. It’s absolute waste of food. I can not believe simply refunding the order could rectify customer expectations. You deliver the whole wrong order, whilst customers waiting for the food, they suffer from hunger and anger that are not compensated simply by refunding. Your company is wasting spoiling the driver and the chefs’ effort. Disgrace.
If I could give minus stars I would.
The last ever time I use this service. Iv had problems before with food never even arriving, I guess the driver got hungry
But this time Food sat at the restaurant for 20 mins before the driver picked it up (2 drivers cancelled the pick up prior) I tried to cancel and was told I would be charged $15 to cancel a cold order sitting at maccas. When it eventually arrived it was stone cold Absolutely disgusting, food poisoning waiting to happen. Still waiting to hear back from Uber with my refund. The food went straight into trash just like this service should be absolute rubbish
Thanks for nothing
We have been waiting 12 days for a "24 hours response" to our request to update our name change following the rebranding of our restaurant.
12 days. 5 phone calls. 0 responses.
Palmed off and given the run around by the foreign call centre staff, informed a supervisor will call me within 24 hours when i asked to make a complaint - no one called!
This has delayed our business reopening costing us time and money. Ridiculous to wait this long for a name change.
useless - unable to contact - bring on menulog and other. You have lost the plot Uber
In Feb of 2022, I needed some extra cash and a promotion was running to Sign Up and complete 30 deliveries in Melbourne to get a sign up bonus of $750. I completed this by 30/02/2022. I did not receive the bonus.
I contacted the support number who advised that my sign up date was December 2020 (when I looked at signing up but didn't complete the process) and that I was registered in Mornington Peninsula.
My drivers license, car registration and my National Crime Check that was supplied, all had my Melbourne address so they have registered my city incorrectly.
My sign up date (according to the email sent in June of 2021, advising I could not sign up until my National Crime Check was completed) could not have been any earlier than the 12/02/2022 when this was completed and my Uber account was activated.
I have called 25 times, had over 20 generic emails stating that my sign up date was 2020 and my city is registered as the Mornington Peninsula, I've had 3 promised phone calls from the escalations team and have had no answer as to why these details are incorrect, rendering my eligibility for the promotion, null and void.
The Uber support line will not support you. You will be told it will be escalated and you will receive the same generic email every time. When you respond to the generic email, they send the same generic email again. This has been continuous for 10 days now with no resolution in sight.
Be very weary about signing up to be a driver. They will do everything they can to avoid fixing mistakes or contacting you back. There is plenty more completion out there these days so I STRONGLY suggest working elsewhere.
Zero support from Uber, zero respect from Uber and zero stars from me.
Despicable company lies and fob offs should be shut down company scam posing as a reliable honest and helpful company nothing but a rip off.
Better to catch a taxi and go order your own food might be the same price but at least you can see what you get before the dump and run with no responsibility by Uber eats.
Also can choose loose change menu and every item you do order from the whole menu is nearly a dollar less so there’s your taxi fair