Submit your review
I have been suspended with no warning. My account is up to date and Telstra is asking me to pay $3066.88 upfront in order to restore my service. I have been back and forth with customer service and the Account management team to seek a fair resolution. I work from home and my 3 of my children study from home not to mention the movie streaming we're missing out on over the weekend and the ability to keep in touch with the world. Despite the fact that my bill is current and I have all the receipts and proof of payments, they are still demanding payment of this ludicrous amount in person to a local Telstra store of post office. There is no justification of this payment. They have told me verbally that the $3066.88 will be credited to my account.. who has this much money laying around to sit on their phone bill as credit? definitely not me! I have made a complaint with the telecommunications Ombudsman who have advised me against paying this amount because it's wrong... yes! I AGREE! IT'S VERY WRONG! The crazy thing is, is that it could take up to 28 days to resolve. Telstra is trying to say there is fraudulent activity on my account, however I went into a telstra store to confirm there hasn't been and that all transactions are legitimate. Whenever I ask for anything in writing, all they email me is a reference number of our phone call. They haven't shown me what has been fraudulent expect for a few direct debit reversals which have been paid in full a couple of days later with our visa debit card.. Where is the common sense with Telstra today? The customer service and account management team need to return to Australian shores! The only reason why people pay extra for Telstra is because it's supposed to be the best telecommunication company in Australia! I am so traumatised and upset with my experience! Telstra doesn't even deserve the one star I am giving it, but I have no choice but to rate it.. it deserves no stars at all!!
You couldn't believe it, but is true, we entered a contract with telstra for NBN, after having letters sent to us by them saing our ADSL was going to be disconnect and we needed to switch to NBN.
Our new modem was delivered and installed in early March, but its now August and still no NBN connection, can't speak with a person over the phone, for a telecommunications company is quite embarrassing, multiple orders cancelled without knowing why, formal complaint without a reply, went to a telstra shop, nothing they could do, only online chat support, but again they couldn't fix the problem, we only need a technician to come over and check the outdoor connection to the house, is that too much to ask (haa can't speak with anyone to actually ask for a tech, because no one answers the phone)
No monitoring of fire or burglar alarm, just wondering if I will get any cover from my insurance if something happens???
Are you going to help then TELSTRA?
Telstra Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Melbourne, VIC 3000. Most of the operations handled from this Telstra Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Telstra headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Telstra. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Telstra, 242 Exhibition Street, Level 41, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 1800 726 905 to reach someone at Telstra headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: The email is not available to visit official website.
- Website: You can use their website www.telstra.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Telstra headquarters.
Telstra Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Telstra headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Telstra corporate head office Australia.
- Andrew Penn : CEO and Managing Director
- Vicki Brady : Chief Financial Officer and Group Executive, Strategy & Finance
- Michael Ackland : Group Executive, Consumer & Small Business
- Alexandra Badenoch : Group Executive, Transformation & People
- David Burns : Group Executive, Global Business Services
- Michael Ebeid AM : Group Executive, Enterprise
- Nikos Katinakis : Group Executive, Networks & IT
- Carmel Mulhern : Group General Counsel and Group Executive, Legal & Corporate Affairs
- Brendon Riley : Telstra InfraCo CEO
- Christian von Reventlow : Product & Technology – Group Executive
Telstra corporate office addresses
|Telstra (Australia)||242 Exhibition Street, Level 41, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia|
Also Read : Coles Headquarters Info