Recently updated on November 24th, 2023 at 05:54 am
Booking.com Australia Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and Booking.com Australia headquarters in Mlc Centre, Level 34 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000. Most of the operations handled from this Booking.com AU corporate headquarter.
- Address: Booking.com Australia headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Booking.com headquarters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Mlc Centre, Level 34 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
Booking.com Global corporate headquarters : Booking.com B.V.Herengracht 5971017 CE Amsterdam Netherlands
For any general inquiries, please contact Booking.com head office number : +31 70 770 3884
- Phone Number: Call +61 (0) 2 9255 9200 to reach someone at Booking.com Australia headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Office hours.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Booking.com at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department at email@example.com.
- Website: You can use their website www.booking.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Booking.com headquarters.
Booking.com Headquarters Executive Team
Booking.com headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Booking.com corporate head office.
- Gillian Tans – President and Chief Executive Officer
- Pepijn Rijvers – Vice President of Accommodation
- David Vismans – Senior Vice President and Chief Product Officer.
- Yvonne Agyei – Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer
- Matt Swan – Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Rutger Prakke – Senior Vice President and Legal & General Counsel.
- James Waters – Vice President of Commercial Operations.
- Marsha Ma – Vice President and Managing Director of China.
- Rob Ransom – Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development.
- Olivier Grémillon – Vice President of Global Segments.
- Ram Papatla – Vice President of Global Experiences
- Ian Brown – Senior Vice President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Todd Dunlap – Vice President and Managing Director Americas.
- Andrea D’Amico – Vice President and Managing Director of Europe.
- Angel Llull Mancas – Vice President and Managing Director for Asia-Pacific.
- Daniel Marovitz – Vice President of Global Payments
- Bryan Batista – Vice President of Corporate Development
Booking.com corporate office addresses
|Booking.com (Australia)||Mlc Centre, Level 34 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000|
|Booking.com Global (Netherlands)||Booking.com B.V. Herengracht 597 1017 CE Amsterdam
|Booking.com Melbourne||360 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia|
|Booking.com Brisbane||Booking.com, Queen St, Brisbane, Australia|
Booking.com Headquarters Location & Directions
Booking.com Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Jetstar Corporate office
Booking.com Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Booking.com Headquarters?
A. Booking.com headquarters is located at Mlc Centre, Level 34 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
Q. What is Booking.com australia phone number?
A. Booking.com Australia Phone number is +61 (0) 2 9255 9200.
Q. Who owns Booking.com australia?
A. Booking.com Australia is wholly owned by Booking Holdings Inc.
Submit your review
single worst company I have had to deal with... Have messaging e-mailing and calling for over a week due to our extranet not working.... You are the worst at ehat you profess are the best at.... Customer service... :0((
PS sadly had to give a 1 star...!
Bogus booking confirmation. What the actual....... Hilton CNS unable to locate my booking at all. Booking.com just kept saying it was cancelled by guest???? I ask how can I have cancelled when there is no history of booking.com on my internet browser on the date at the time they claimed I allegedly cancelled my own booking!!!!!! No customer service, no idea, no Australian to speak to, no one understanding the total bogus attitude and lack of capacity to comprehend nor fix this diabolical stuff up on their end!!!!
Absolutely bad service. took payment twice found very difficult to reclaim. took over three months . many many phone calls all promising to deal but never actually refunding, all excuses even when given all details many times.
they are a scam!!! they say they send confirmation emails with a pin...they don't. thses guys are criminals and should be locked up!
I have provided multiple bookings stays for booking.com and they have yet to pay me and it's been nearly 2 months they are making it extremely hard to get my money they seem to be quite criminal right now and they don't seem to want internally rectify the matter and outstanding amount.