Recently updated on November 30th, 2023 at 08:37 am
Boral Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in North Sydney NSW 2060. Most of the operations handled from this Boral Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Boral headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Boral. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 18/15 Blue St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Phone Number: Call +61 2 9220 6300 to reach someone at Boral headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Boral at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.boral.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Boral headquarters.
Boral Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Boral headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Boral corporate head office Australia.
Mike Kane : Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Rosaline (Ros) Ng : Group President Ventures & CFO
Ross Harper : Group President, Operations
Wayne Manners : President & CEO, Boral Australia
David Mariner : President & Chief Executive, Boral North America
Frederic de Rougemont : Chief Executive, USG Boral
Kylie FitzGerald : Group Communications & Investor Relations Director
Dominic Millgate : Company Secretary
Damien Sullivan : Group General Counsel
Linda Coates : Group Human Resources Director
Tim Ryan : Group Strategy and M&A Director
Boral corporate office addresses
|Level 18/15 Blue St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
Boral Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
Boral Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Optus Headquarters Info
Boral Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Boral Australia Headquarters?
A. Boral Australia headquarters is located at Level 18/15 Blue St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia.
Q. What is Boral Australia phone number?
A. Boral Australia Phone number is +61 2 9220 6300.
Q. Who owns Boral Australia?
A. Boral Australia is wholly owned by SGH.
Submit your review
UPDATE 11 AUGUST 2023 -
So after all this time, my trying to contact Boral (the b*st*rds) for it to fall on deaf ears, some *ss#ole from Boral decides to contact me. Why? Because BORAL are seeing the negative reviews I am BEGINNING to leave on their various websites.
BORAL, you couldn't give a sh*t before. And you would not give a sh*t now if I wasn't BEGINNING to leave bad reviews about your sh*t product and your sh*t customer service. I emailed numerous people from your company. INCLUDING YOUR CEO. I did not get an answer so I emailed them all again. Most of them blocked me, INCLUDING YOUR CEO.
I sent you all the same email that I sent to my Concreter; Panorama Concrete.
I EVEN TOOK A PHOTO OF YOUR CONCRETE TRUCK DELIVERING CONCRETE TO MY HOUSE.
Unfortunately for me and my wife, it had BORAL sign-written all over it. A name we now know to never, ever trust.
A name to avoid for BORAL's poor quality concrete and complete lack of after sales customer support and service.
BORAL's concrete cracked in 23 places. Some cracks up to 1.5 metres in length.
Since then, we've had more cracks develop.
BORAL's concrete was not correctly coloured the dark (Ironstone like colour) it was supposed to be. Instead BORAL relied on the sealant product to colour the concrete.
BORAL never sent a Rep out as requested.
BORAL NEVER replied to my emails.
BORAL BLOCKED my emails.
The only time BORAL responded to me was when I BEGAN to leave negative reviews.
To see my wife's look of eager excitement completely disappear from her face, only to be replaced by tears, anger and complete sadness at what we've been given for our nearly $17K, I'm only just starting to warm up leaving bad reviews.
Questions for BORAL;
1) Why did you only contact me when you started to see the negative reviews I am beginning to post online about you?
2) Why is my next door neighbour's concrete still all in one piece after being laid between 50 and 60 years ago, while your concrete did not even last the pour?
3) Your a big company, probably one of the major players in the concrete game, What's the chances it was your concrete BORAL, used in the Sydney high rise apartments that cost their owners thousands, if not millions of dollars to purchase, that are now condemned?
Best you go and hunt out those emails that I sent you pack of *ssh*les.
In the meantime, let this be a lesson to you pr*cks for the next you f^ck some other poor c*nt over.
I've got more bad reviews to post on your various websites to warn the unsuspecting public.
Had boral Mossman supply the concrete for my driveway 36metre x 3.2 metre and steep all good until we realised that we required more concrete to finish the job and requested another load and was told not a hope in hell as he wanted to knock off for the day and left that quick he forgot to even give me the delivery slip for the job . I had a concrete pump on site that was costing me 1000 a day with no concrete to pump tried to call boral and got an answer machine that wouldn’t even let me leave a message. Made a formal complaint to the manager of boral in Cairns who told me he would look into the incident and call me back, he has yet to call me and doesn’t answer my calls at all now . To add further insult when I contacted Mossman boral to get more concrete the told me they were too busy and get any until next week. This has cost me another day concrete pump $1000 and thankfully Hanson concrete were able to supply the rest of the concrete to finish the job at very short notice and provided excellent customer service. Boral so far has shown that they don’t give a shit about their customers and I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. Go Hansons
First time pick up.