Recently updated on November 29th, 2023 at 04:10 am
Cash Converters Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Perth WA 6000. Most of the operations handled from this Cash Converters Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Cash Converters headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Cash Converters. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Level 11 Citibank House, 37 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
- Phone Number: Call +61 8 9221 9111 to reach someone at Cash Converters headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Mon to Fri: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm AWST and Sat and Sun: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Cash Converters at General.Enquiries@cashconverters.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by emailing the Media Help department.
- Website: You can use their website www.cashconverters.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Cash Converters headquarters.
Cash Converters Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Cash Converters headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Cash Converters corporate office Australia.
- Stuart Grimshaw : Non-Executive Chairman
- Peter Cumins : Executive Deputy Chairman
- Kevin Dundo : Independent, Non-Executive Director
- Lachlan Given : Non-Executive Director
- Brendan White : Chief Executive Officer
- Sam Budiselik : Chief Operating Officer
- Brad Edwards : Legal Counsel and Company Secretary
Cash Converters corporate office addresses
|Cash Converters (Australia)||Level 11 Citibank House, 37 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000|
Cash Converters Australia Headquarters Location & Directions
Cash Converters Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Bupa Headquarters Info
Cash Converters Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Cash Converters Australia Headquarters?
A. Cash Converters Australia headquarters is located at Level 11 Citibank House, 37 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
Q. What is Cash Converters Australia phone number?
A. Cash Converters Australia Phone number is +61 8 9221 9111.
Q. Who owns Cash Converters Australia?
A. Cash Converters Australia is wholly owned by Brian Cumins.
Submit your review
I take my tv to cash converters 3 weeks ago as I bought it from them in October 2022 and and now they won't fit it as they saying it don't cover the warranty on it when the TV won't go on they saying it eclectic possible so they said I need to get it fix some where else and pay more money
I was in the Cairns store today and got called a bitch by grant which is management and then rung bck and got to to fuck off by grant. What a good look that is owning a business.bad bad customer service. Place should be investigated for illegal activity.
Dear Cash Converters Head office, and CEO.
I have had many dealings with your company, working inside the company and being a customer. I wish to get something off my chest that has bothered me and haunts me years after and other people who have worked for you.
I feel guilty, guilty that I have as a human taken advantage of peoples bad situations to make a wage from that. I feel guilty working for you and that my Karma is in the negative as I gave out so many loans to people who had no chance of paying them back, the people that meant to redeem payed interest that really just made things worse for their situations. I feel that in the community and in the business there is a huge amount of purposeful ignorance to the people that frequent cash converters. I remember once suggesting that we offer just some details about shelters to live in, when people are in trouble or women's shelters when customers are clearly in domestic violence situation. But there was no care at all or responsibility on the part of cash converters about the state of the people that frequent their stores.
Not a thought was giving on offering a homeless person a loan, think about that. Giving a knowingly homeless person a pawn shop loan. It has to be one a terrible act of selfishness that would make any Christian recoil in horror.
I understand that this is the pawn industry and its been in existence since the renaissance , however cash converters is a stock listed company. One that should have a corporate responsibility towards the community rather than be of a parasitical nature. Is the CEO of cash converters or the board comfortable with giving a knowingly homeless person a pawn shop loan, and then taking interest payments on his item without him ever redeeming it?
I want to know if you where at a board meeting and announced that this was common practice how that would be received, would it get a round of applause?
This is not all, often in store people with mental disabilities and with carers came into the store and wanted to pawn items. I remember one time the carer had to check it was ok with NDIS that people that where unable to make proper decisions for themselves put themselves in thousands of dollars in debt. Once again cash converters had zero opinion on this, and was quite happy to lend to many people who came in with carers. Once again is the board of cash converters proud that they profit off people unable to make sound financial decisions for themselves?
These days, financial boards all over the world are taking note of their ethic status, rainforests, carbon input, human suffering, charities, ethical practices.
I am not just a disgruntled worker, I actually enjoyed the trading and bargaining that goes on at cash converters. I was always surprised about how little that cash converters cared about it's workers. Or how little the shareholders and people on the board knew what actually went on in store.
There are stolen goods that come in store, the police are lazy, but the staff know the crooks, they know its stolen yet even after some customers are caught red handed sometimes going to jail they take the items again and again. The police don't act on 90% of the items that are listed on the database. Doesn't that bother the shareholders? Would you be happy if your prize jewellery where stolen and then easily bought somewhere by someone willing to profit?
Its not much better than being the criminal themselves.
So why the purpose of this email, is it me just bitching about Cash converters just because I can.
No id like you to change your ways, I accept your company and what it does.
I want you to act.
1. take more responsibility for the community...put money back into homelessness and people with gambling issues.
2.Offer services to those in need at the loan centres, if they are in domestic violence situations tell them where to go, if they are alcoholics or drug addicts offer somewhere to to go.
3. Push the police to actually take note on what is happening, they always ask cashies to be more proactive yet they don't act on clearly stolen goods. Make a list of known criminals deliver it to the police and beg them to act.
4.Stop the horse trading on gemstones and jewellery, and the lies you tell to make huge profits to unsuspecting people.
5. Treat your staff better, they have to deal with these people in the worst situations...pay them better..treat them better.
6. Be pawnbrokers thats fine, but try to be more ethical...you can do that..don't turn the other way.
Good morning Sir or Modem
On the 6th of May I sent my enquiry to Cash Converters about the Sumsung Galaxy tab A which I already paid for it ,but unfortunately they did not send to me that item. Because they priced cheap and may be it had $20;differences then they bought from people that is why they mad an excuses and after 3 days they refund my money and it is not fair , the more disappointed thing is that I send an email to the head office ,but they didn't reply me
.I don't know what is the head of office,complaints department job
I mad w Wishing for and reasonable replying that satisfy me , other wise theses kind of survey is nothing because the head office don't like to their staff to improve.
And on my email they mentioned that they will answer me after two days ,but at ik ll I have not got my reply.
Just received tablet/laptop. Came damaged. And wasn’t mentioned in description. After receiving and very close looking in web shop pictures damage is noticeable. On e mail and questions answer is that damage was made by myself and it wasn’t like that in store. As I don’t have post office nearby and free time to go there to send it back there absolutely no responsibility from shop side. And this Is not the first time when its like this. How can shop blame customers for damages what was in store already and wasn’t mentioned in description?!?! I think this was the last time when im buying something. This is 4 damaged item I received in couple months.
Always helpful and very friendly! Love coming to this shop.