Submit your review
I got my first Mercedes Benz about 3 years ago, have had nothing but issues with the car with not a care from anyone. Never fixed the issues. I have always have BMW’s and expected similar service - no where near. No one calls. No one follows up. When my payment plan came to a end I received a text message. What ever happened to service.
Mercedes has the worst!!
Like the review before me I would give them no stars if possible. How is this for customer service? I have a C250- exactly 5 years old with only 39000km on the clock. It has blown a front radial seal ( a real worry in itself given such a young car). I have loyally had the car serviced at Mercedes since I bought. The service people agree with me that it should be covered under warranty although just out of the 5 year mark but clearly not an issue due to driving damage and the car virtually only has 2 years of driving on the engine. Brighton Mercedes service Centre applied for a Goodwill warranty to head office and they not only have taken a week to make a decision back and forth offering to pay $45 out of $1900 repair, and in that time didn't once offer to help me out with a replacement vehicle or anything. The repair has been quoted at $500 elsewhere. Does Mercedes not believe in developing any sort of goodwill relationship with their customers. This is disgraceful. Even in the words of their own staff- they found head office response insulting!!!! I am one customer that will never give Mercedes another cent. Lets see if they even bother to respond to this
Mercedes-Benz Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Mulgrave VIC 3170. Most of the operations handled from this Mercedes-Benz Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Mercedes-Benz headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Mercedes-Benz. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Mercedes-Benz, 44 Lexia Place, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia
- Phone Number: Call (03) 9561 7088 to reach someone at Mercedes-Benz headquarters and 1300 762 718 for customer Enquiries. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Mercedes-Benz at email@example.com that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by calling the customer support department.
- Website: You can use their website www.mercedes-benz.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Mercedes-Benz headquarters.
Mercedes-Benz Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Mercedes-Benz headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Mercedes-Benz corporate office Australia.
- Horst Von Sanden’s : Managing Director and CEO Mercedes Cars
- Daniel Whitehead : President and CEO, Trucks & Bus
- Jürgen Rochert : Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes Financial Services
- Diane Tarr : Managing Director, Mercedes Vans
Mercedes-Benz corporate office addresses
|Mercedes-Benz (Australia)||Mercedes-Benz, 44 Lexia Place, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia|
Also Read : Repco Headquarters Info