Submit your review
Absolutely disgusted in Mercedes-Benz Australia. I bought an E250 with AMG wheels (as I have done on all of my cars from them) and all 4 wheels have cracked a total of 7 times since the purchase. Now with 4 weeks behind me of delayed phone calls, multiple trips for them to see the wheels... I'm at the point where I cannot even drive my car as it is presently running on the spare wheel and I'm too scared to drive it in case another wheel cracks and I'm left standed. Mercedes-Benz answer... we don't cover wheels. Even with the tyre repair place advising they have never seen this before... and even Mercedes-Benz agreeing... their stand point is we are not helping you. Customer Service is a thing of the past now... even at Merceds-Benz. You pay top dollar for a top dollar car and they treat you like a used car yard. Never thought I'd say this but I've bought my last Mercedes-Benz and I'll be shouting this from the tree tops. Poor form Mercedes-Benz... poor form. From superior to inferior in a heart beat!
They don't let you put NO stars. Absolutely disgusting service. Tried to buy A brand new Sprinter Dual Cab, through Car Sales, received a message back from the Dealer (cameron.james, Mercedes-Benz Macgregor) asked for price with tow bar, waited a week, recontacted, never got back to me. Make another enquiry through car sales (Ringwood Mercedes Benz) Will be in contact, never heard from them. Strike three and you're out. Third enquiry to G Brothers Mercedes Benz, Explained the previous history, yep definitely get back to you this afternoon, at latest first thing tomorrow, following evening no contact send message not to bother. If you were me what would you do? Sell the five Sprinters you already own, and buy another brand? I make a complaint via Mercedes Benz Facebook on the 12th of June, "We've received your message and a member of MB Australia Team will be in touch as soon as possible" Maybe I'm naive but as soon as possible would be well within ten days, afraid not. Not to be disparaged I send another message on the 22nd of June. They reply ""We've received your message and a member of MB Australia Team will be in touch as soon as possible" As a result of the Previous result I send back a message "Don't believe your shit messages" to which I get an almost instant response asking for my contact details (0417054671) (email@example.com) I send them, smae bullshit message except now they add "our team aims to respond within 48 business hours. Does that mean six normal eight hour days? or within two days. because your time has expired. i no longer believe anything related with Mercedes Benz. I am going to sell my small fleet of Mercedes Benz and change brands as the service I have received is non existent. I can only imagine what it would be like if I had a warranty claim. So rather than spending heaps of money on Marketing/Fancy showrooms, just teach your representatives to do their job, no the client is not always right, in this case Ive done nothing wrong. DISGUSTING SERVICE
Mercedes-Benz Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate head office address and headquarters in Mulgrave VIC 3170. Most of the operations handled from this Mercedes-Benz Australia corporate headquarter.
- Address: Mercedes-Benz headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Mercedes-Benz. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Mercedes-Benz, 44 Lexia Place, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia
- Phone Number: Call (03) 9561 7088 to reach someone at Mercedes-Benz headquarters and 1300 762 718 for customer Enquiries. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and Saturday to Sunday: Closed. We suspect the corporate head office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Mercedes-Benz at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate head office by calling the customer support department.
- Website: You can use their website www.mercedes-benz.com.au and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Mercedes-Benz headquarters.
Mercedes-Benz Headquarters Executive Team
Meet the team providing strong leadership to Mercedes-Benz headquarters. Below are some executive team members name of Mercedes-Benz corporate office Australia.
- Horst Von Sanden’s : Managing Director and CEO Mercedes Cars
- Daniel Whitehead : President and CEO, Trucks & Bus
- Jürgen Rochert : Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes Financial Services
- Diane Tarr : Managing Director, Mercedes Vans
Mercedes-Benz corporate office addresses
|Mercedes-Benz (Australia)||Mercedes-Benz, 44 Lexia Place, Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia|
Also Read : Repco Headquarters Info