Recently updated on November 25th, 2023 at 04:43 am
Qantas Headquarters Info
You can find the corporate office address and Qantas headquarters in Sydney, Mascot, NSW, 2020, Australia. Most of the operations handled from this Qantas corporate headquarter.
- Address: Qantas headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Qantas Airways. You can address any letters to this corporate headquarters office to:
Qantas Airways, 10 Bourke Rd, Mascot, NSW, Sydney Airport – 2020, Australia.
- Phone Number: Call (02) 9691 3636 to reach someone at Qantas headquarters. As soon as you speak with a representative, you should have a fair solution to your problem that is relatively fast, You can contact during 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We suspect the corporate office is also open during these times.
- Email: As an alternative, you can email Qantas at firstname.lastname@example.org that may help spread the word about your problem. You can also contact someone close to the corporate office by emailing the Media Help department at email@example.com.
- Website: You can use their website www.qantas.com and contact any department for general help. there is no dedicated website for Qantas headquarters.
Qantas Headquarters Executive Team
Qantas headquarters is run by an executive team. Below are some executive team members name of Qantas corporate office Australia. The responsibilities of our Board of Directors and Group Management Committee of Qantas Airways.
- Richard Goyder AO – Chairman and Independent Non-Executive Director
- Alan Joyce AC – Chief Executive Officer
- Maxine Brenner – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Richard Goodmanson – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Jacqueline Hey – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Belinda Hutchinson AM – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Michael L’Estrange AO – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Paul Rayner – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Todd Sampson – Independent Non-Executive Director
- Antony Tyler – Independent Non-Executive Director
Qantas corporate office addresses
|Qantas Airways (Australia)||Qantas Airways, 10 Bourke Rd, Mascot, NSW, 2020, Australia|
|Qantas Airways (U.K)||401 King St, Hammersmith, London W6 9NJ, UK (+44 845 774 7767)|
|Qantas (New Zealand)||Level 1, 1 Leonard Isitt Drive, Auckland International Airport
Auckland New Zealand
|Qantas Thailand||Charn Issara Tower 1, 21st floor, 942/162 Rama IV Road, Bangkok 10500|
Qantas Headquarters Location & Directions
Qantas Head Office Australia Photos
Also Read : Jetstar corporate office, Headquarters
Qantas Australia FAQS
Q. Where is Qantas Headquarters?
A. Qantas headquarters is located at Qantas Airways, 10 Bourke Rd, Mascot, NSW, Sydney Airport – 2020, Australia.
Q. What is Qantas australia phone number?
A. Qantas Australia Phone number is (02) 9691 3636.
Q. Who owns Qantas australia?
A. Qantas Australia is wholly owned by the Qantas Group.
Submit your review
0 stars, hopeless. Still waiting for my refund!
I paid $13,600 for a world trip ticket in May 2022 for a flight starting on 3rd December 2022.
July 2022 they changed a flight which was leaving 7 hours before I landed in the airport. The transition read -7 hours -10 minutes!
When I rang they cancelled most of my flights, instead of just altering the single flight.
I have been on phone with them for 15 hours without being able to get my original ticket. I have to go on the trip & spent heaps on accomodation & other facilities.
Their customer service is almost inhuman
Wonder whether this trauma & loss of time is worth taking them to court.
Worst experience ever dealing with Qantas, impossible to contact correct person, unable to solve any problems, always put on hold and then have call disconnected, easy to take your money but impossible to get it back or use as flight credits. Impossible to speak to anyone who can help. At a complete loss what to do next. Once I use up my flight credits (if I ever can which is unlikely) will look to move to another airline. Very dishonest and unscrupulous company to deal with. Absolute disgrace.
5 and half months no refund absolutely ridiculous
I have repeated requested a refund since 25th November 2021. Five months waiting for my money. I have a credit on my frequent flyer account but I requested a refund immediately after my flights were cancelled by qantas. I am very disillusioned by the way qantas do not respond to requests for refunds.
I’m not going to give a rating. To me it’s - 4
I’ve been on the phone for 3 hours plus. Then get disconnected, obviously after waiting 3 hours they automatically disconnect you. This has happened 3 days in a row. I’m frustrated and I’m an angry customer. How many people have they on their Customer Service Line. Is it just 1 person? Answering all the calls around Australia?
When you ring the 131313 number it always says there is over a 2 hour wait. Come on, Qantas answer your call centres. Could be an excellent start to get even a one star rating!
If i could give NEGATIVE 100 I would, so in this case I give 1.
I have spoken to date to 19 people at Qantas in regards to my refund.
I started calling July 2021 its now end of March 2022.
I keep getting told my refund is in the process, however am yet to see 1cent.
You will gladly take our money straight away, but make it impossible to get it back. I am chasing over 10k.
Your customer service team are doing the best they can, however this isnt good enough.
I am now in the process of legal action.
I know that now id rather row to my destination than fly Qantas
I wish there were negative stars I could give this retched organisation. I waited on the phone help line for a total of over 100 hours. QF took my money canceled the flight won't give back the US$ they happily charged me. I am storming the head office tomorrow and will start a legal action against them as their customer service amounts to torture of innocent people. They have no intention of resolving issues and have put peopel in Fiji Philipine Senegal on phones for $3 per day. Charging customers a premium and stealing their money
Trying to book a trip using three Qantas Passes (which was changed from Qantas credits. Impossible to use more than one, makes it impossible to book for flights we want to use. Waited 3 hours on Saturday for someone to answer phone, and when they did, talked for about 20 minutes and then we were disconnected. Not Happy Jan! Now on phone with two phones trying to speak to a person.
People tell lies, break promises, won't refund monies overcharged,
charge credit cards without authorisation, use people working from home in South Africa, Malaysia and Fiji as their call centre. Just a shoddy all round operation. Would rather walk than have to fly Qantas again.